Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12403 times)

so why does this discussion exist again?

Lib said he wouldn't host for people he didn't like. Rule #1 in business: Dont let you personal life get in the way of your job.

Lib said he wouldn't host for people he didn't like. Rule #1 in business: Dont let you personal life get in the way of your job.
That would work if this was a legitimate business, but it isn't.

Would be fair if I was worried about turnover and profit but I'm not so idc.

Are you giving out business advice?

Please tell me you're not serious.

Are you giving out business advice?

Please tell me you're not serious.

That's the first rule in business everyone knows that.

nope googled it and it's actually "Make it easy for customers to do business with you."

:cookieMonster:

lol you are serious.

This isn't a business. Lub stated he's not in it for the profit several times, including just a bit before this post..

Then why is he charging more then kalph if it's not for the money?

I'm not saying this is true, but maybe it's a better connection? (It'd be pretty hard to beat kalph's though to be fair...)

I'm not saying this is true, but maybe it's a better connection? (It'd be pretty hard to beat kalph's though to be fair...)
Kalph's servers tend to not do very well after 30 players. His speedtest is around 90 megabits for upload and he uses one of those for every 3 servers.

Where'd you pull this bullstuff from?

Kalph's servers tend to not do very well after 30 players. His speedtest is around 90 megabits for upload and he uses one of those for every 3 servers.
You mean my 128-player server didn't do well?

woops

You mean my 128-player server didn't do well?

woops
isnt that the same one that had people crashing repeatedly and having to rejoin hundreds of times before they could spawn

isnt that the same one that had people crashing repeatedly and having to rejoin hundreds of times before they could spawn
You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you think clients crashing is an issue of the server it's hosted on.