Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!

Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12401 times)

For anyone that isn't aware boltster and icy have a longstanding feud and it's popped up in here

For anyone that isn't aware boltster and icy have a longstanding feud and it's popped up in here

wow thanks for that

don't know what we'd do without you

wow thanks for that

don't know what we'd do without you
You wouldn't be famous? :cookieMonster:

what does this sentence even mean
What? It's a joke, you don't get it?

terrible joke

don't go trying one of those again any time soon

You wouldn't be famous? :cookieMonster:
what does this sentence even mean
terrible joke

don't go trying one of those again any time soon

(did i mention im back)

Oh forget he lives in the same state as me aaa
I know 5 people who live in the same country as me in this forum.

Lub says he's had past services but one thing that he hasn't done (nor Kalphiter but moreso Lub) is think about how the public will view him after the drama. If either were smart about it they'd just ignore one another rather than getting bad publicity. Lub says he's not doing it for profit but even so, the less people that sign up for the service the less servers we get. It hurts the community to.
I do not doubt Lub's service (of course assuming it's real, which it probably is) will be excellent, but in my opinion Kalphiters is also pretty damn good. It's nice to see competiton between the two, but blatant arguing isn't good for anyone.

I know 5 people who live in the same country as me in this forum.
oh son of a bitch everyone lives on the same planet as me

forget!

Lub's showing us his bits, you should all be grateful for his amazing service. :DDDD