Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!

Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12400 times)

pretty sure pay pal's age requirement is 13 years of age?

pretty sure pay pal's age requirement is 13 years of age?
Never mind, it's 18, you're right.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Well darn.

I don't recall reports of people crashing but either way that's completely irrelevant to the fact that servers can easily support up to 99 players.
It can get rather unstable though, it can get to 80 players before it hits the unstableness.

It can get rather unstable though, it can get to 80 players before it hits the unstableness.
The dance floor used for 2012 could quickly consume available space left in the 1024-byte packet.

Nothing to do with my server.

I think both need to calm down. Fighting helps nothing. If it goes too far maybe they'll start hiring 9 mercenaries and start calling themselves blutarch and redman.

I think both need to calm down. Fighting helps nothing. If it goes too far maybe they'll start hiring 9 mercenaries and start calling themselves blutarch and redman.
hell, i bet its already happening

Probably at least half kalphiter's clients use their parent's paypal account, why can't you?

A little bit concerned about the details.

If I registered via a parent, what funds would I be putting in? Could I link it to my own bank account? Can I put funds in with my own debit card? And even so, all this just for one service? I have never needed a Paypal account before, its hard to justify it for just Kalphiter. Maybe if I can find another use for it...

I don't think you actually need a PayPal account, just a card or something.

I don't think you actually need a PayPal account, just a card or something.

I'll contact you and we'll give it a shot then, I'm still interested. I'll send you a PM with details.

as it turns out, you do have to sign up for an external service to buy kalphiter's service

a bank account with a credit card
heyoooo

*or debit card or other method of getting money online

or you can send money by mail

but then you run the risk of people you don't know handling your money before it gets to your destination

It obviously was an issue of the server though, because we all crashed multiple times on your server and your server only.

Do you seriously think that clients crashing on a server with 128 slots full of players is pure coincidence? Do you know what you're talking about?
If a client crashes, it's not because of a server.

If a client crashes, it's not because of a server.
Well, it's better said he can't crash because of a server lagging, but music has crashed people.