Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!

Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12393 times)

Where'd you pull this bullstuff from?

People on kaphiter's hosting service topic were saying that you charged more

You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you think clients crashing is an issue of the server it's hosted on.
It obviously was an issue of the server though, because we all crashed multiple times on your server and your server only.

Do you seriously think that clients crashing on a server with 128 slots full of players is pure coincidence? Do you know what you're talking about?

It obviously was an issue of the server though, because we all crashed multiple times on your server and your server only.

Do you seriously think that clients crashing on a server with 128 slots full of players is pure coincidence? Do you know what you're talking about?
I don't recall reports of people crashing but either way that's completely irrelevant to the fact that servers can easily support up to 99 players.

I think both need to calm down. Fighting helps nothing. If it goes too far maybe they'll start hiring 9 mercenaries and start calling themselves blutarch and redman.

I haven't seen a drama thread about an admin in forever.

Can someone summarize the last 12 pages for me?

I haven't seen a drama thread about an admin in forever.

Can someone summarize the last 12 pages for me?
Lub: My service will be better.
Kalphiter: No it will not.
Ephi: lol I'm not gonna post in this thread.

You mean my 128-player server didn't do well?

woops
my server once had 98 people on it

i was the only one with a problem

my server once had 98 people on it

i was the only one with a problem
When?

When?
goddamn idk

blockland22 though, back before i started hosting the bluzone if that helps you figure it out.

you posted something like "Welcome to the 90's club!"

You mean my 128-player server didn't do well?

woops
Next time that happens I'll make sure to press control-n and cap my latency just for you.

Next time that happens I'll make sure to press control-n and cap my latency just for you.
client sided info, slightly not relevant

As boorish as Lub is, I have to admit I'd still go with his service if he setup a typical online payment system that didn't require the middle-man that is signing up to Paypal and waiting for a payment request. Its just no good.

I want a server but I don't (and can't) legally register with Paypal due to age.

I want a server but I don't (and can't) legally register with Paypal due to age.
Probably at least half kalphiter's clients use their parent's paypal account, why can't you?

I'm not sure if you're referring to the lag people were having at 100+ players, but that's completely unrelated. I can say 100 players were handled fine last year, however there were issues with more than 90 players because of that engine limitation.

pretty sure pay pal's age requirement is 13 years of age?