Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12315 times)

the low quality of this form?

Better than a blank page, eh lub?

BBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN
I'm sure you give out discounts for being on your side of these arguments :cookieMonster:

Better than a blank page, eh lub?

Sure is the best looking blank page I've ever seen.

Sure is the best looking blank page I've ever seen.
What kinda website do you have to offer for your service? Pictures please.

looks to me like lub is stuffting out a hosting service with literally no evidence to back up his claims and attacking kalphiter, but then again kalphiter is a douche bag too.

Lub is trying really hard to beat Kalphiter  

In the end they both suck, so lets judge them solely on appearance.

lub used to be a massive friend on AoT but now he's less of a friend according to some peoples standards. what's funny is most people don't change.

In the end they both suck, so lets judge them solely on appearance.
Lub's pretty, but Kalphiter's gorgeous.

[img width=350 height=2000]http://i.imgur.com/WqZ8z.jpg[/img ]
Enough said.
oh my god i laughed really hard at this

I fail to see why Lub stuffs on Kalphiter's service when he has nothing to put up for a comparison. Whether or not its stuff is irrelevant. Until Lub can give an alternative, then he needs to tell us about it and shut up.

If your hosting service really is better than Kalphiter's then in a matter of months everyone will pretty much hail you as the dominate name in this and Kalph will either evolve or die.

Lub's pretty, but Kalphiter's gorgeous.
Wrong, Lub is one of the beautiful people. Kalphiter got jealous and started a hosting service to boost his ego. You need to do more research into your Blockland history.

Wrong, Lub is one of the beautiful people. Kalphiter got jealous and started a hosting service to boost his ego. You need to do more research into your Blockland history.
Lub registered after Kalphiter. :facePalm: