Poll

Which are you?

Public-schooled
81 (74.3%)
Home-schooled
28 (25.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Author Topic: Public-schooled or Home-schooled?  (Read 13628 times)

But that is not a Lego forum now is it?
The fact that this is a lego forum raises the question as to why you care he has criticized your grammar in the first place. The fact that you are still arguing over the point speaks to me that you in fact do care and completely disregard the point you made previously. What was it again? OH!
"Nobody cares"

you just said that in the real world grammar isn't criticized...

DECEPTICONS
you rang?

You do realize in the real world no one criticizes grammar because they would get there ass kicked
In the real world, people do look for good grammar. Applying for a job or writing an essay for school are two good examples of this. I'd like to see you kick a professor's ass because he criticized your grammar on an essay.

home schooled kids always end up weird and socially handicapped

not worth it
>ignores previous pages
>still agrees with beachbum111111

Violence isn't an answer to anything. Grammar is as legitimate as anything else so you should respect it just as much as your respect that 2+2=4. Just because you're on a Lego forum doesn't mean that you should think 2+2=fish.

I never said anything about violence. Every action has an opposite and equil reaction

Oh wow

So are we going to drama him or just keep going back and forth? This like when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. This is going nowhere.

Warning - while you were typing 7 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Wow, didnt take me that long. :c

>ignores previous pages
oh boy you startled the bolster now

Keep in mind we don't all have English as our primary language.

I never said anything about violence. Every action has an opposite and equil reaction
please stop contradicting yourself, it's confusing.

You just said something about violence in the first sentence. Strawman argument.

ok sure

omg yu said equil instead of equal ur a fuking handicap dipstuff!!!!

>ignores previous pages
That's just Boltster

Violence isn't an answer to anything. Grammar is as legitimate as anything else so you should respect it just as much as your respect that 2+2=4. Just because you're on a Lego forum doesn't mean that you should think 2+2=fish.
But it is :c

and 4+4=Window

>ignores previous pages
i only read the OP, sue me

i stand by what i said, home schooling your kids is like a one stop shop for turning them into aspies

i only read the OP, sue me

i stand by what i said, home schooling your kids is like a one stop shop for turning them into aspies
hue hue hue you're funny.

No, not really.