Public-schooled or Home-schooled?

Poll

Which are you?

Public-schooled
81 (74.3%)
Home-schooled
28 (25.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Author Topic: Public-schooled or Home-schooled?  (Read 13406 times)

I know the difference. I just don't give a forget

If you cannot oblige by the rules of English everywhere you might as well be speaking gibberish and calling it English.

I know the difference. I just don't give a forget
What a shame. Its "okay" for a 9-11yr old, but for a guy your age thats pretty bad.

What a shame. Its "okay" for a 9-11yr old, but for a guy your age thats pretty bad.

I knew the difference between "your" and "you're" and "there" and "their" when I was like 8, lol.

Both schooling types have their pros and their cons.

Lots of cons can come forth from either side...

cons...

DECEPTICONS

I knew the difference between "your" and "you're" and "there" and "their" when I was like 8, lol.
No loving stuff.

You do realize in the real world no one criticizes grammar because they would get there ass kicked

lolol
Both schooling types have their pros and their cons.

Lots of cons can come forth from either side...

cons...

DECEPTICONS
CONCEPTION

ohwait.....
You do realize in the real world no one criticizes grammar because they would get there ass kicked
So education doesnt matter that much? Just go to parties and stuff and you'll do fine in life.

the real world isnt a public school full of people who are scared of grammar

You do realize that when looking for a job and you have to write out a work application that employers will and DO look at your grammar? If they see your name and address written in L33T speak good luck.

I would like to feel how it id to be homeschooled.

I would be able to sneak on Blockland faster <3.

home schooled kids always end up weird and socially handicapped

not worth it

You do realize that when looking for a job and you have to write out a work application that employers will and DO look at your grammar?
Usually in Ukraine you don't apply for a job in English.

You do realize that when looking for a job and you have to write out a work application that employers will and DO look at your grammar?

But that is not a Lego forum now is it?

But that is not a Lego forum now is it?

people on a lego forum wil stil bet yo geto nigr as

Violence isn't an answer to anything. Grammar is as legitimate as anything else so you should respect it just as much as your respect that 2+2=4. Just because you're on a Lego forum doesn't mean that you should think 2+2=fish.