Author Topic: TheBlocklander - Accuses me of stealing YouTube name  (Read 7849 times)

Code: [Select]
If something bad happens to you on your computer or in real life that is off-topic, not drama.

Examples not-drama:

You got a disease - Unless another Blockland user gave it to you as revenge it's not drama
    Your mom grounded you - Unless your mom plays Blockland and is on the forum and grounded you because you spammed her server it's not drama
    Your computer exploded - Seriously, who cares
theblocklandproductions are you really this handicapped?
No, I am usually more handicapped than this.

No, I am usually more handicapped than this.
ok guys
this is just a bad troll

ok guys
this is just a bad troll
This guy took this whole thing WAY too far.I just want to end right now, I am tired of being put as a fool and a troll, everyone shut up,
I want every single person on this forum to stop posting on this topic so it will be gone.

This guy took this whole thing WAY too far.I just want to end right now, I am tired of being put as a fool and a troll, everyone shut up,
I want every single person on this forum to stop posting on this topic so it will be gone.
You're making your self look like a moron

You're the one who bumped this topic though.
You could of just left it there and not posted in it.

I discovered that you did not, I told you that now shut up.

You're the one who bumped this topic though.
You could of just left it there and not posted in it.

Your in on this too? I thought I could trust you.

You can only blame yourself for whats happening now

quit acting like a moron

if you want people to stop hating you, stop acting an idiot.

I'm not really in this, I am just pointing out common sense.

quit acting like a moron

if you want people to stop hating you, stop acting an idiot.
I need to apparently for me to get noticed, now your probably going to say "Great, another one of those people...",or troll and say it no matter what.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 02:49:20 AM by Badspot »

I need to apparently for me to get noticed, now your probably going to say "Great, another one of those people...",or troll and say it no matter what.
It is technically considered trolling, Since you're obviously trying to get negative attention

It is technically considered trolling, Since you're obviously trying to get negative attention
True...

i'm not sure what you're trying to tell me

i'm not sure what you're trying to tell me
To stop posting so this topic will slowly fade awaaaaaayyyyy...