Poll

REVOKE?!

Yes
254 (70.2%)
No
108 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Author Topic: Petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 27308 times)

It seems like my response was valid. I was responding to one part of his complaint.
You are wrong though. A lot of people have said that, even me. And I was not banned.
You are wrong though. A lot of people have said that, even me. And I was not banned.

Goddamn, why does the quote button on the iPhone mess up like that?

It seems like my response was valid. I was responding to one part of his complaint.
I've done a lot worse than Racer but the only thing I was banned from was chat.

STOP EPHI 2012

WE CAN DO THIS, JUST WATCH THIS 30 MINUTE VIDEO AND BUY A BAG OF stuffTY MERCHANDISE TO SPREAD THE WORD AND WE WILL MAGICALLY MAKE A MODERATOR DISAPPEAR

Goddamn, why does the quote button on the iPhone mess up like that?
Because you don't even make sense. He said he was banned. I explained why. I'm not sure how someone else not being banned makes me wrong.

STOP EPHI 2012

WE CAN DO THIS, JUST WATCH THIS 30 MINUTE VIDEO AND BUY A BAG OF stuffTY MERCHANDISE TO SPREAD THE WORD AND WE WILL MAGICALLY MAKE A MODERATOR DISAPPEAR
BUY OUR $5 BOX OF STUPID stuff

STOP EPHI 2012

of course this thread isn't going to do jack stuff

but maybe ephialtes might, i don't know, try to be a little less "ephialtes"...

Because you don't even make sense. He said he was banned. I explained why. I'm not sure how someone else not being banned makes me wrong.
What I said makes perfect sense.

Other people have said what Kickflow said and we're banned, including me.

STOP EPHI 2012

BISJAC 2012

SIGN THIS PETITION AND GET BL ON STEAM!

I mean we HAVEN't been banned.

I mean we HAVEN't been banned.
Okay, so his bans aren't consistent. How does that make me wrong? He still got banned because he pissed someone off.

Way to read the thread.
Ephialtes AND Lub are both unacceptable when it comes to their attitudes and actions on the forum, specifically the Kaphost thread.
Okaaay???

Is this some personal grudge, because from what I saw, this is the first and only time you said this.

Okay, so his bans aren't consistent. How does that make me wrong? He still got banned because he pissed someone off.
Pissing someone off so minorly like that deserves a full permanent ban from a service? Yep. Totally right.

of course this thread isn't going to do jack stuff

but maybe ephialtes might, i don't know, try to be a little less "ephialtes"...
Lol forget no.  I can only remember maybe one "petition" that maybe worked.  There's no guarantee or reason for Badspot to actually honor any petition.  It just shows how much the members get together for some cause but in the end they don't do jack stuff because it's always up to Badspot.

Being on the forums isn't a right, it's a privilege.  Sure "you don't fling stuff at people at your own party just because it's your party" but again they are the forum moderators/administrators and we are the members.  There's very little you/we can do.

In before Ephialtes bans us all from RTB and the forums and removes all traces of this topic.