Poll

REVOKE?!

Yes
254 (70.2%)
No
108 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Author Topic: Petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 27304 times)

All of the dramas on him he has locked.
Obviously because he can't the fact that someone else is correct.

Ephialtes is literally the equivalent of a forum janitor.
Then why not hire a better one? Bisjac would do a fine job I'm sure.

This is a seemingly sound complaint, but I have yet to read the links.
I wish I had more to say, but history goes back far and I of course can't find deleted posts.

bisjac 2012

And since bisjac is next in line

You got banned because you insulted someone who made an add-on. If it was a lame add-on then you shouldn't be complaining, if it was a good add-on then you should be smarter.

You got banned because you insulted someone who made an add-on. If it was a lame add-on then you shouldn't be complaining, if it was a good add-on then you should be smarter.
Way to read the thread.

I have no problem with Lub.  What's the problem here?

You are wrong though. A lot of people have said that, even me. And I was not banned.

i don't understand why the blockland forums can't "hire" someone rational and smart who also isn't so abrasive

not saying bisjac is necessarily abrasive 24/7...

I have no problem with Lub.  What's the problem here?
I don't really either, it's ephi I hate the most.

Way to read the thread.
I saw these three posts HERE, and quoted the "who will develop it?" and "nobody", and posted "Nothing has changed." Because in all honesty, Ephi doesn't even keep up with the broken mods and suggestions for RTB. It's really astonishing how many mods on RTB are broken and nothing is done about it. Ephi isn't the one to say stuff about Kalphiter when he can't even keep up with his own mod. Almost immediately I was permanently banned from RTB, a worse ban than Kalphiter's. I can't use IRC, view the Add-on Viewer and Manager in-game, view Server Information (in the Join Server GUI thing), and I probably can't even post add-ons. All of this because of a small joke I made that Ephi took immaturely to heart.
It seems like my response was valid. I was responding to one part of his complaint.