Poll

REVOKE?!

Yes
254 (70.2%)
No
108 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Author Topic: Petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 27576 times)

I'm not one at all, I don't find thread derailment of that kind a good thing.
he's joking

I'm not one at all, I don't find thread derailment of that kind a good thing.
Stop derailing.

inb4ephisees
id lol if he bans everyone who supported this drama from RTB.

From his actions on the forums, or for that matter, administrating on the forums and RTB, Ephialtes seems rather abusive. Deleting posts and banning those who speak out against him is censorship in one of its worst forms and shouldn't be tolerated anymore.
Honestly, he's been quite abusive of his powers, and what excuses he makes up for this abuse doesn't seem to cut it. If he needs to keep making up excuses and silencing anyone who says he's not doing something right, he shouldn't be an administrator. Plain and simple, if he's a bad admin, should he continue to be one, or do the excuses make him a good admin?

Everyone take a screenshot of every page on this topic so when ephi deletes it we can show badspot.

From his actions on the forums, or for that matter, administrating on the forums and RTB, Ephialtes seems rather abusive. Deleting posts and banning those who speak out against him is censorship in one of its worst forms and shouldn't be tolerated anymore.
Honestly, he's been quite abusive of his powers, and what excuses he makes up for this abuse doesn't seem to cut it. If he needs to keep making up excuses and silencing anyone who says he's not doing something right, he shouldn't be an administrator. Plain and simple, if he's a bad admin, should he continue to be one, or do the excuses make him a good admin?
Best post in the past 6 pages.

the great rebellion of blockland 2012

He's a slut and should have his powers revoked.

Not only should he have his administrative power removed, He should also be handled strictly for all the things hes done.

Not only should he have his administrative power removed, He should also be handled strictly for all the things hes done.he deserves to be spanked on the butt for being a bad boy

He's a slut and should have his powers revoked.
i hadn't seen you for a while...

but he's not a slut, more like a starfish

He doesn't have to be banned, but me must have his admin powers taken away. That's what people want and it doesn't have to be complicated further.

inb4ephialtes comes in and calls us all autistic