Author Topic: GTA 5 (Anybody got any leaked information/video/pictures?  (Read 28469 times)

My heart was stolen by this pic:

Jesus god freaking afiugdfghd TRAINS.

Also please dear god let the car handling not be stuff like it was in GTA IV.

Also please dear god let the car handling not be stuff like it was in GTA IV.
They said driving in IV was boat-like while V is more like a racing game

i get the feeling trevor will be the one with the very funny dialogs
michael will be the more serious guy, and franklin will be the black guy stereotype

also, new trailer tomorrow :D

Well from Franklin's bio and everything, something tells me he'll be a bit more down-to-earth. He actually doesn't want to be a criminal, and he's torn between being one or not.

Me too, except I still have fun with it. I plan to use a zombie mod that was featured on the Newswire once after I beat it again. If you have the PC version I recommended modding it. If not, multiplayer free-roam can get wicked intense online.
I mean, I have fun with it but eventually deteriorates to me rocket jumping around and destroying cop cars by the thousands. (Already lightly modded). I just discovered yesterday though, if you can get civilians in cars to try to drive away from you you can shoot out their tires and watch them crash into stuff while going too fast. Pretty entertaining

What are your specs? I currently have a Quad-Core i5-2310 2.9Ghz, a Radeon HD 6850, and 8GB of RAM.
I'm able to play it at 1600x900 with all settings on High, View Distance of 35, Vehicle Density of 100 and if I remember correctly Detail Distance is I think 45. This is using the More Liberty mod - which increases the amount of vehicles and pedestrians drastically; makes it feel a lot more like New York, a post processing tweak that removes the static blur but enables motion blur, smoother shadows and DOF, and an environment mod making the trees look a bit better along with a better timecycle and a few other things.

Me too, except I still have fun with it. I plan to use a zombie mod that was featured on the Newswire once after I beat it again. If you have the PC version I recommended modding it. If not, multiplayer free-roam can get wicked intense online.

not that great i have a gts 250 graphics card rofl
my computer complains a lot
but it is a fairly recent mid-end gaming desktop, needs some new stuff though like a new cpu and new graphics card, plenty of ram
i also suck at modding gta iv so im not even sure if i did ICEnhancer totally correctly

I mean, I have fun with it but eventually deteriorates to me rocket jumping around and destroying cop cars by the thousands. (Already lightly modded). I just discovered yesterday though, if you can get civilians in cars to try to drive away from you you can shoot out their tires and watch them crash into stuff while going too fast. Pretty entertaining

I love doing this. I would always chase them around trying to pop all their tires until they crashed the car enough to the point where they had to run. Then I would follow them on foot and beat the crap out of them.

That sounds terrible out loud.

Can't wait for it. ill try to get it for ps3, my computer can't handle this on good graphical settings anyway.

i hope trailer two shows the military

I will spend most of my time playing as whichever one is the psychopath.

I was at GameStop today, and the front said "Pre-order today and get a free poster!" or something about posters for pre-ordering. But what if I want it for PC? :panda:

I was at GameStop today, and the front said "Pre-order today and get a free poster!" or something about posters for pre-ordering. But what if I want it for PC? :panda:
GameStop Employee: WOW IDIOT PC SUCKS U CAN ONLY PLAY COULB PEGIUN AND CRAP ONLY SWAGS PLAY CONSOLE SWAGSWAGSWAG

No no, I'm saying that currently the game is only slated for PS3 and Xbox. I don't know if they are offering the same deal for when it comes to PC. Do we know if it is coming? I thought I heard "we think it'll be out the month after, probably," but nothing sure.

there isn't anything about when it's coming out on PC yet
i think rockstar said details would be announced "in the coming months" on one of their recent blog posts, but i'd have to check to be sure

still saying theres a lambo police car in the second picture or w/e