Author Topic: Banning 1000+??????  (Read 15138 times)

well i prefer playing with the guys i know from the forums. but that dont always apply to ID number anyway.

I actually find newer community members with 1500+ to be more series at building (even if they do suck)
old members mostly......jump around and start shooting.

I really don't care about the ID of the player. Its how the person acts that matters, if person with ID 1000+ comes to your server I think you should at least give them a chance not all new players act like handicaps.

nasa banned me for having an id of over 3000

nasa banned me for having an id of over 3000
What a whore. Who would ban snot?!

theres probably more people with an id over 1000 now

They ban me because they're jealous that I got Blockland for $10.

*Is in the 2000s range and is very happy!*

theres probably more people with an id over 1000 now
wut yer eyedee?

sew eye ken sadmin yew.

old members mostly......jump around and start shooting.
I don't.

most of the most active forums members i dont recall even play blockland. some might not even have keys yet.
the noobs ID-wise in the community rock because they are way more likely to build.

Less people to come and play with you is apparently a good thing for these people.

Guys why aren't you joining my single player server?

Don't people have the right to choose who is and isn't on their server?

It's like banning some one with a handicapped name because of their name.
ciber ninja does that to me :panda:
Also id's below 1000 will actually be fairly uncommon to see sooner or later as more people play.  IDs are already above 3000
Oh and how often is Kaphix's server up and what is it called?  I want to get banned from it!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:52:51 PM by Lord Pie »

I got banned because I didn't join a minigame before I spawned...

same. i was afk getting dinner. let me ask, was it the 'colony rpg' server you were banned from? it's a pity people are too stupid to set a default minigame.

Don't people have the right to choose who is and isn't on their server?

It's like banning some one with a handicapped name because of their name.
ciber ninja does that to me :panda:
Also id's below 1000 will actually be fairly uncommon to see sooner or later as more people play.  IDs are already above 3000
Oh and how often is Kaphix's server up and what is it called?  I want to get banned from it!
It's kind of ironic, as he doesn't even know how to spell "cyber"

Because people are richards and have nothing going for them, so they latch on to the fact that they got Blockland early as their only redeeming quality.  If this gets to be a serious problem I'm going to start banning these servers from the master server.  If you're not going to at least give everyone a chance, why advertise your server at all? 

Learn the difference between noobs and newbies. 

HOORAY!
This was in desparate need of being said. And by BadSpot himself! Who would have guessed?

P.S. There are now ID's in the 3000's which does not cease to amaze me