Author Topic: Banning 1000+??????  (Read 15081 times)

WTF? Why do some hosts ban people wiht IDs that are 1000 and up?

The higher the ID, the higher the level of mental handicapation. Though there are a few exceptions, this is generally true.

The higher the ID, the higher the level of mental handicapation. Though there are a few exceptions, this is generally true.

So everyone new to Blockland is handicapped, eh?

Badspot's least handicapped.

Unfortunately, some people seem to follow that principle.

The distribution of morons should be nearly random, and a decrease in the amount of idiots joining your server if you ban IDs over 1000 should mainly be because you have fewer people joining your server.

People over id 1000 are generally new, but not all of them are idiots. Although it can be hard to tell the difference between a noob and a newbie sometimes. I think for the most part that ids over 1000 will eventually become valued community members (if they stick around).

Our blockland community must let the noobs be free, we shall send them all to an island far far away so they will learn!

That Wedge is really handicapped, his ID's in the 2ks.

Unfortunately, some people seem to follow that principle.

The distribution of morons should be nearly random, and a decrease in the amount of idiots joining your server if you ban IDs over 1000 should mainly be because you have fewer people joining your server.
I keep my server passworded. Only people I like get it.

And you don't like me.
RW has 1080, he's not handicapped. He's just an egomaniac. :cookieMonster:

Though there are a few exceptions, this is generally true.
Read carefully.

Badspot

• Administrator
Because people are richards and have nothing going for them, so they latch on to the fact that they got Blockland early as their only redeeming quality.  If this gets to be a serious problem I'm going to start banning these servers from the master server.  If you're not going to at least give everyone a chance, why advertise your server at all? 

Learn the difference between noobs and newbies. 

Don't people have the right to choose who is and isn't on their server?

It's like banning some one with a handicapped name because of their name.

Because people are richards and have nothing going for them, so they latch on to the fact that they got Blockland early as their only redeeming quality.  If this gets to be a serious problem I'm going to start banning these servers from the master server.  If you're not going to at least give everyone a chance, why advertise your server at all? 

Learn the difference between noobs and newbies. 
Yeah, that sounds like Kaphix. You're good.

IT'S BLOCKO RACISM!!! AND I'M LEVEL 618 handicapATION!!! D:

Anyway, you can usually tell who's a noob by 3 things:

1: name not capitalized and/or MuLtIpLe LeTeRs LiKe ThIs.

2: horrible, and idiotic grammar such as (u, r, b4, neway, and so on)

3: You get the idea. (couldn't think of anything else)