Author Topic: Banning 1000+??????  (Read 14987 times)

I got banned because I didn't join a minigame before I spawned...

From my server? I have never done that, if it was my server you must have been doing something idiotic, i don't ban that much though I have been known to mass ban all the nubs that are spawning stupid crap asking for admin all the time, but usually the 3 tries for admin get them before I do  :cookieMonster:

Anyway, even if your banned I usually clean my ban list every week or so, though I do keep build stealer's, basically if I find out from anyone that you are a build stealer, then i get it confirmed from another user, you are perm banned.

And you don't like me.
RW has 1080, he's not handicapped. He's just an egomaniac. :cookieMonster:

Erm...thanks...

Anyway I agree, the process/policy is fundamentally flawed in that ones ID # is in no way a deciding factor for "handicappedness".

I got my 1080 ID with that special $10 deal, doesnt seem fair to me to be banned for waiting for a good deal or for (like in the case of other people) learning about BL later.

Nice to see BS's support on the issue.

As many have said in this topic already, I don't ban by ID, but almost all of the time it is Id's over 1k. Will my server get banned from the master server if it says the server name then NO NOOBS after it? Lately Iv'e been getting really tired of the, "cAN i LOAD MY BUILD??!" and "WHAT IS ADMIN CODE?" etc. I have like a 3 step system to tell if I don't want them, and if they do all on the list, I kick.

The one thing I find very nubish is the fact that while in a CLAN BUILD server we have people coming in saying can i build.. Were like no... They build anyway (before I got the godsend from Zor) and we have to clear bricks, they say why you do that. I hate you, were like no building in the clan server. Members only plz. We put it in the welcome message. Then they say, whats admin pass. And were like...... Kick..... they come back, "can i build."

I mean comon, is that a nub or what. I never ban by id, I don't care if its id 129 or 2000000 I care about what they are doing in my server. If i know its not right and they SHOULD know its not right then i will give them some time to think about whats right. Anyway, if you don't want to be banned for being a noob or new player, just act like everyone else, not asking for stuff after admins say no and such. if you don't like a server don't spam it, go to one you do like....

-Dios's speech has ended, you may now wake up and move on with life.  :cookieMonster:

I only ban people in the 100's. Ronin every time.

I only ban people in the 100's. Ronin every time.

: p , I love how you get angry at me for no reason then decide to ban me for "k"

I don't have the heart to ban people, it makes me feel bad, if i do ban its never more than 30min unless they're saying stuff that gives the idea of people not being equal to them because the person they're talking about's gay, bi or "different", that scores them a perma.

I thought a few people had gone missing from my banlist.

Whenever I ban someone I ban them permanently because it sounds cooler. "YOU SIR, ARE PERMANENTLY BANNED". (I undo it later though)

Lol, soon because of that badspot is going to make it say, you have been nicely perm banned, please try again later.

I don't have the heart to ban people, it makes me feel bad, if i do ban its never more than 30min unless they're saying stuff that gives the idea of people not being equal to them because the person they're talking about's gay, bi or "different", that scores them a perma.
And you're in MotE!?
Congrats on being a living oxymoron.

I got banned because I didn't join a minigame before I spawned...

Well...I feel your pain.

I mean...that never happened to me, but I hate it when I join a server and the host says "join mini or ban".

I remember one time, an admin said that to me and he gave me less than a second to do it. I was trying to ask why but he banned me before I could finish typing. :(