Author Topic: Banning 1000+??????  (Read 15080 times)

Because people are richards and have nothing going for them, so they latch on to the fact that they got Blockland early as their only redeeming quality.  If this gets to be a serious problem I'm going to start banning these servers from the master server.  If you're not going to at least give everyone a chance, why advertise your server at all? 

Learn the difference between noobs and newbies. 
Was there a set of rules when they downloaded that says no banning people like that?
If there wasn't, I think it may be illegal to ban him.

Because people are richards and have nothing going for them, so they latch on to the fact that they got Blockland early as their only redeeming quality.  If this gets to be a serious problem I'm going to start banning these servers from the master server.  If you're not going to at least give everyone a chance, why advertise your server at all? 

Yeah, that sounds like Kaphix. You're good.

Funny he's already doing that.

Koden may be onto something.

I dont ban these people because of their IDs, but as it turns out alot of them get banned for spamming/othercrap, although I think my admins are getting ban-happy... I'll have to do something about that.

My admins have a reputation for being harsh. We started calling each other Badmins back in RTB. We still do it.

1: name not capitalized and/or MuLtIpLe LeTeRs LiKe ThIs.
dUMBELLS is awesome.

Yeah, that sounds like Kaphix. You're good.

Funny he's already doing that.
Yes, that is what I ment.

But not like it matters because all they do in his server is talk, not build.

They also take up player space.

Hey guys, I'm going to start banning everyone who's name starts with the letter z and go down a letter every day because if my calculations are correct Z is handicapped and everything after that just goes down the ladder in stupidity land.

Guys why aren't you joining my server?

Guys?

So lonely... so cold...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 08:18:21 PM by Muffinmix »

Kaphix has been doing this lately as well...

Muffinmix wins the Blockland Forums satire award. Wedge almost beat him with Blockland 2.0, but Muffinmix is more consistant. Congrats!

i'm in the 1200s and i retart friends and peole tell me. yes or no?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 09:18:15 PM by kakashi11 »

Kaphix has been doing this lately as well...

That's the point of this whole topic. I'm pretty sure he's the only one, and I think he said he's stopping...

If you dont want to be banned from my server your best bet is to come to build something, stop asking me for admin, your not going to get it, and STOP SPAWNING DUMB VEHICLES SPAWNS EVERYWHERE!!!