Author Topic: 2012/10/29 - Blockland r1753  (Read 38573 times)

I got disconnect from a server.
It said
Invalid packet. (ghost reading class id)
I forgot to a take a picture.

Yet another put-off for the Anti-Intel Shaders bug.

you know that it's not badspot's fault, right? it's intel's.

Just a thought, is it possible to just emulate a different kind of chip with an intel chip virtually, then use it to run BL and have shaders?

It isn't a bug, your hardware is literally too stuffty to support shaders

Just a thought, is it possible to just emulate a different kind of chip with an intel chip virtually, then use it to run BL and have shaders?
ur funy

"can I download a new graphics card into my old one?"

sadly no.

That's like saying "Can my weak arms emulate muscular ones?" You can't make the hardware do it, it just can't. You need either some special hardware or a totally new computer, depending.

I'm not sure Blockland runs on Windows 8, or does it? Next update should be add support for it however this would require Badspot to buy a copy of win8 right?

Doesn't Windows 8 have the most bullstuff system which is like every program needs approval by Microsoft to even run on it? There's some horrible problem with Windows 8 vs software developers.

that's only on windows RT

windows 8 pro runs it fine.

Badspot, since you said earlier that my computer meets all the requirements for shaders, why can't I run then? I have an Intel processor but I think that's it. Do I need to install new graphics drivers or something?

a script should be wrote so that renderman will spawn only on halloween sort of as a little easter egg
will do

Doesn't Windows 8 have the most bullstuff system which is like every program needs approval by Microsoft to even run on it? There's some horrible problem with Windows 8 vs software developers.
I don't know but I may actually like that feature. If you are looking for a particular program like a program that displays your processor or GPU temps, you'd have to go searching online for what could be a virus or something that isn't accurate. The software center would be a program where you could download programs that are safe, they would also download pretty fast.

That's just what I see is useful, it's kind of like RTB or Ubuntu's Software Center (WHICH IS EXTREMELY useful since I can never learn to install anything I download through Firefox). The fact that everything will have to be approved may be annoying but Microsoft will have enough ppl and it'll create more jobs

Badspot, since you said earlier that my computer meets all the requirements for shaders, why can't I run then? I have an Intel processor but I think that's it. Do I need to install new graphics drivers or something?
Intel processor shouldn't do ANYTHING to the graphics unless you are some how managing to make your processor do the graphics :u