So I bought Oblivion

Author Topic: So I bought Oblivion  (Read 4033 times)

i could never get into oblivion, always seemed stuffty and rigid to me. much prefer skyrim

i could never get into oblivion, always seemed stuffty and rigid to me. much prefer skyrim

Confirmed for stuff taste.

i remember playing the game for the first time and trying to find the gate to one of the cities and i walked all the way around and there was literally a massive hole in the side (not like gameplay hole, like literally someone was a bit too tipsy while making the map) and i could walk into the big empty circle that is the town without going into town

i prefer skyrim much better as there arent AS MANY bugs and it has better face rigging/story

I think the point of making a game series is to not only tell a prolonged story, but to also improve upon the last game. So for you to say that Skyrim is stuff compared to Oblivion would be a slap to its designers and producer's faces.

I think the point of making a game series is to not only tell a prolonged story, but to also improve upon the last game. So for you to say that Skyrim is stuff compared to Oblivion would be a slap to its designers and producer's faces.

Never did I say it was stuffty by comparison, but Oblivion was the better game by far.

The leveling system in oblivion is broken, every two minutes i level up loving athletics. Also, i figured out that the best way to kill those loving stunted richardweasles is to hit them with two power attacks with my claymore, then beat the stuff out of them with a string of light attacks, i assume this also goes for every enemy in the game.

every two minutes i level up loving athletics.

Who woulda thought running would level up your running skill?

Who woulda thought running would level up your running skill?
The issue is that it's unnecessary and will probably forget up how monsters are intended to spawn in the future.

PC or Xbox?
Xbox, unfortunately I had to buy it used because no new copies exist.

Ah.
try to get a PC copy.
mod-a-pousal.

for Xbox, is it the GOTYE?

Ah.
try to get a PC copy.
mod-a-pousal.

for Xbox, is it the GOTYE?
i would get PC but no usable computer at hand. The game isn't GOTYE but I think I can update it.

Hmm...
GOTYE was awesome.
and i have it for PC.
Smoke's Palace of Pwnage FTW.

EDIT:
dont invest in NOTN DLC, it sucks.
Shivering isles is long and confusing.

dont invest in NOTN DLC, it sucks.
Shivering isles is long and confusing.

confirmed for fanboy who can't handle differing opinions