Author Topic: Suggest Action Rpg's (Now attracting handicaps apparently)  (Read 13793 times)

darksiders (1 or 2, 2 is a lot better) is somewhat similar to legend of zelda, worth a try.

not sprite graphics though, it's 3D. sorry. :c

LoZ isn't even really Action RPG. It's more Puzzle RPG.

Only action RPG's really are the modern Bethesda-Style RPG's. Fallout, RAGE, The Elder Scrolls, Borderlands.

Maybe if you care a bit less for the RPG-elements... Far Cry, Just Cause, Assassin's Creed or STALKER.

I don't play that big of a game variety. The closest action rpg game I play to Legend of Zelda is probably Assassin's Creed, but that is probably closer to Skyrim than LoZ.

So I wish I could help.
Thanks for atleast being civil in trying. The SpitFir3 and Jairo just sat there stuffposting.

@Jairo, did you not say you were leaving?

dark souls!

also dark cloud 2

Secret of Mana
Played it already, it's a good game but I am looking for something I have not tried yet.

@SpitFir3  I never said LoZ was an ARPG, I asked for a LoZ styled one, where its mainly "button1 to attack" "Button2 to use item" kinda deal. I also do beleive I asked for the suggestions to have sprite graphics. Somehow I think all the shooters you said fall short on that one. Besides those get more of a FPSRPG genre.

It isn't out yet, but Cube World would be something to look for in the future. It is a hack-n-slash action rpg based around voxels, which amount to 3d sprites, so it sounds like what you are looking for.

dark souls!

also dark cloud 2
I hear dark souls is fun
never had the intention of playing it however

It isn't out yet, but Cube World would be something to look for in the future. It is a hack-n-slash action rpg based around voxels, which amount to 3d sprites, so it sounds like what you are looking for.
I have already been watching it for a while :] I cant wait for it.

god we will never win.
Stop giving stuff quality responses. You are not even listening to the original post. I asked specifically for a certain style.

what the hell

you're trying to win a request thread?

Stop giving stuff quality responses. You are not even listening to the original post. I asked specifically for a certain style.
why do you not like skyrim?
the game is very enjoyable for its genre

why do you not like skyrim?
the game is very enjoyable for its genre
I never said I don't like it. I just don't want to play it currently. I am in the mood for a specific style and you are ignoring that.

Besides, didn't you say you were leaving?

he's right about paper mario and final fantasy