a little tip for the whole forum.

Author Topic: a little tip for the whole forum.  (Read 5479 times)

your existance is basically a call for trouble
aW SNAP

He isn't even doing anything.
doesn't really have to

He isn't even doing anything.You could apply that to yourself.
your existance is also a call for trouble

You can stop now.
when this guy tells you it's time to stop, and he's right, you know you have an issue

aW SNAP
doesn't really have to
when this guy tells you it's time to stop, and he's right, you know you have an issue
stfu please

No better place to spread a little love than here really.
I was going to humor you but I decided you weren't really worth it. You're stuff, everything you've said is stuff, you're family is stuff, your action figures are stuff, your school is stuff, your arguments are stuff, your name is even stuff for forgets sake. You. Just. Don't. Get. It. The reason you don't win an argument against me is because you cannot win an argument against me. No one can. Ever. You and I do not have the same wiring, we don't see an argument the same way. You see it as some sort of intellectual debate. I see it where it's an enjoyable exchange of forget you's and you're ratarded's. You're here, arguing on the internet because if you said anything even remotely close to this to someone in real life, you'd be on the ground. That's why people argue on the internet, they can't do it in real life without getting their stuff handed to them. That's why you're pathetic. That's why you're not worth my time. That's why you'll never understand. You just too far up your own starfish to get it. Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people. Hell calling you a person is an insult to people. You're going to read through half of this post and say lolumad or look he's just throwing insults again I win. You don't win, you're not going to win and you will never win at anything because surprise life isn't your computer screen. Even if I get banned for this you won't win.
Coming from you, I'd say you're going to fall back into your old ways in, give or take, a week or two.

Coming from you, I'd say you're going to fall back into your old ways in, give or take, a week or two.
Now now, Instead of jumping to a conclusion, Atlas deserves another chance to show us he can change, And even if he has had such a past, He deserves that chance.

Now now, Instead of jumping to a conclusion, Atlas deserves another chance to show us he can change, And even if he has had such a past, He deserves that chance.
Unless he loses that chance, which he already did

Unless he loses that chance, which he already did
He deserves to be given another chance regardless of his past.

I was talking about his current 'chance' he was given

Like you implied

He's had 3 accounts which have all been permanently banned for the same reason. Change is no virtue for Aeris.

So then why is it so difficult for you to stop having a grudge against me?

I'm with Blocklandian. If people are willing to try to change, I'm willing to let them.

Alright, guess I better get this out of the way.

Everyone needs a fresh start sooner or later.

Seriously can't people just leave me alone?

In respone to Dez baiting me.
Right right, yes I actually am Aeris *shock**gasp* No it is not a big deal nor will it become a big deal hopefully. I had my art and fic under the name of a previous alt so I didn't want to show it to you guys. Sorry for lying earlier. Kinda wanted this to not be a big deal.
He's referring to me. I think he's gloating or something since I was banned arguing with him last time.

Don't worry, we're all friends here, even if people leave they know they're always welcome here
That's all I'm really hoping and asking for.

That's just the first couple of applicable posts from my post history. I really am turning over a new leaf here. I'm not starting anything, all drama is going to be avoided and if this doesn't stop I'll just confine myself to the MLP thread. I'm not here to cause any drama.