a little tip for the whole forum.

Author Topic: a little tip for the whole forum.  (Read 5477 times)

So then why is it so difficult for you to stop having a grudge against me?
hes an evil dragon
he doesnt want competition from other dragons

He's had 3 accounts which have all been permanently banned for the same reason. Change is no virtue for Aeris.
Atlas can change, We just have to see if he can by being sure to give him the kindness and respect he deserves, I'm sure he can be a good member if we let him.

Alright, guess I better get this out of the way.

That's just the first couple of applicable posts from my post history. I really am turning over a new leaf here. I'm not starting anything, all drama is going to be avoided and if this doesn't stop I'll just confine myself to the MLP thread. I'm not here to cause any drama.
Quote for page loss.

I'm with Blocklandian. If people are willing to try to change, I'm willing to let them.
But some people say it and don't change

Also inb4dezcabentrollsatlas

Yeah, and if they don't change, you ban them. I mean, you changed, Buu. I think. You seem more popular now, but I've always liked you, so I'm a lousy judge of that.

LOL i like how he just ignores my post okay

Atlas can change, We just have to see if he can by being sure to give him the kindness and respect he deserves, I'm sure he can be a good member if we let him.
wait I thought atlas was a girl (?)

wait I thought atlas was a girl (?)
While online I consider myself to be a nongender. In real life however, I'm male.

This is mainly due to how I act around others and shift my personality to fit into needed roles. I can be comforting and uplifting when I'm needed to be but I still rage and butthurt over cheap kills in online games. Even this is a bad example of how fluid I am.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:40:12 PM by .Atlas »

I think everyone does that. I was getting mad at some dorks in Halo while consoling a friend today.

I think everyone does that. I was getting mad at some dorks in Halo while consoling a friend today.
I take it to an extreme though. Goes with pretending to be a girl for over four years though I suppose. Like I said, it was a bad example. Describing your own personality is always a hard task.

Wait so you are an alt?

SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE I FEEL DUMB

Describing your own personality is always a hard task.
On this, I can agree wholeheartedly.

I have no idea who .aeries is, I feel so left behind.

I have no idea who .aeries is, I feel so left behind.
Wait so you are an alt?

SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE I FEEL DUMB
Deceius and Pacific. The rest don't matter. Or any of them really, come to think of it.

Deceius and Pacific. The rest don't matter. Or any of them really, come to think of it.
Atlantic, you mean.