a little tip for the whole forum.

Author Topic: a little tip for the whole forum.  (Read 5482 times)

Atlantic, you mean.
Yes, thank you. Sometimes I get my oceans mixed up.

I agree completely.

(also you are still wearing the avatar I drew you! :D <3)

Alas, newcigarettes cannot search the Drama board for topics containing the word "Aeris."
Alas, that was two years ago. Not that this is an excuse in anyway. I've made plenty of mistakes and as such I've paid the price. You're entitled to your own opinion and so far I've had no luck changing it. Only time will tell really.

I'm reading through this right now. It's interesting really. Kind of incredible how quickly I alienate everyone who posted something in my defense. I really wonder what I was thinking at that point. I'd like to think of some noble don't go down with the ship thing but yeah I doubt it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 01:14:09 AM by .Atlas »

at this point i'm considering changing the topic to 'discussion about aeris'

I don't understand why there are people who weren't even around then calling him/her (which one is preferred?) "aeris"

Idk about you but I haven't seen much negativity lately.

Alas, newcigarettes cannot search the Drama board for topics containing the word "Aeris."
Atlas actually does deserve a chance, He's making a genuine effort to change and he deserves to be given that chance, Instead of constantly being negative towards him he should be given the kind and respectful behavior he deserves.

at this point i'm considering changing the topic to 'discussion about aeris'
The on-topic discussion had petered out when I posted my two cents. That being said, yeah it's gone off-topic but it's been a group thing not specifically one person.

I think most dramas are pointless, though they are quite entertaining to read.

I'd actually have to agree with this to an extent, making a topic in Drama for barely any reason at all (example being Dwayne Wade) is completely handicapped and makes you seem like even more of an idiot.
What does being a professional basketball player have to do with this topic at all?

What does being a professional basketball player have to do with this topic at all?
GOD DAMMIT

but being a richard makes me feel good about my pathetic lack of self worth. :(

This thread is going to turn into the pro/against war episode of South Park. So let me just go ahead an say

Rabble rabble rabble.