Author Topic: a little tip for the whole forum.  (Read 5470 times)

there's alot of negativity from one person to another, one group of people to the other, about just about anything throughout the entire community. but instead of crying about it and making a drama or telling all of your friends how much of a richard someone is, just ignore it. i mean, if you think about it enough, this is just an internet forum for a game full of lego people. in the past i used to get really mad if someone was a richard to me on here, but it really is useless. we all have friends in real life, dont we? what's your reputation to a bunch of internet lurkers?

just saying.

I'd actually have to agree with this to an extent, making a topic in Drama for barely any reason at all (example being Dwayne Wade) is completely handicapped and makes you seem like even more of an idiot.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 03:14:55 AM by Badspot »

LOL i doubt you have friends in real life you're a loving creep
harsh

He'd have more friends if he drew more ostriches.

At first I thought you were serious...

I agree though, people can be quite mean.

People won't listen to this because drama makes the forum interesting
Nobody would come on here if no one would fight

Well, that was rude and uncalled for.

wowe bubugum ur realy meen ;-'(

Well, that was rude and uncalled for.
He's rude and he used to like, harass me and I just hate him.

He's rude and he used to like, harass me and I just hate him.

"hey, i've realized that hating people on the internet is a waste of time and energy"

WEL UR A cigaretteGIT!!11!!!

forgetin' grade A response.

No one really "hates" someone to an extent. In fact, people don't hate others, they strongly dislike them.

"hey, i've realized that hating people on the internet is a waste of time and energy"

WEL UR A cigaretteGIT!!11!!!

forgetin' grade A response.
That's why I thought she was joking.

No one really "hates" someone to an extent. In fact, people don't hate others, they strongly dislike them.
offtopic: unlock your topic, i dont think they were done being detectives  :iceCream: