Author Topic: Corneroids - Update's out motha'uckas!!!!!  (Read 18682 times)

Titanium is in the medium rock, further into the center of the larger asteroids. You'll need at least the second third drill (i think, not the triple drill the one before that) to dig it.
Press the edit key again on your control thing. Then click on the color for which thruster you set to whatever you want (excluding E). If you want side/top/bottom thrusters they have to be their own color. Just click on the thruster repeatedly to change it's color.
how many tons is a medium rock?
i found one 20,000 and one with 5000 both with the same light blue and yellow mineral i couldn't mine.

the name sounds like some sort of UTI

Anyone else name their first beacon Home?

Pretty much everyone I've seen has.

how do you even play this i cant find a tutorial
ive mined tons of minerals but i can do jack because all the default machinery does nothing

ive mined tons of minerals but i can do jack because all the default machinery does nothing
press C and dump the minerals into your inventory.

for some reason you can't craft straight from the task bar.

there's a wiki right in the op that gives the whole "how to get started" and "ship building" deal

also multiplayer will be sick, loving huge ships that need like 10 people to use and then just like giant space wars and ugugugu

How 2 get ship moving? I have it all hooked up, but I don't know how to bind keys to certain thrusters.
Yeah, the first try is confusing. Instead of pressing D once to edit the settings, press it TWICE on the brick. Click the red color, then press "G".

Possibility 1: Colorcoding
Now, go over to those thrusters you want the console to control and repeatedly click on them until those corner highlights become red. Success! Switch over to a tool on your toolbar to escape editing mode, go over to the console and press E. Now, press and hold down G. Congratulations, you're moving!

Possibility 2: Astrothrust
Believe it or not, you might have built your ship within the entity aura of your starting asteroid. This means when you activate thrust, you're dragging the asteroid along with you. There are two ways to fix this, both are very tedious and painfull to do.

Option I: Delete your space ship and build it farther away from the asteroid... I know it's a hassle, but...

Option II: Take out the asteroid by hand! Yes, it's possible! No, it won't be fast... At all. Sorry, but I'm not the game designer.

Hope this helped!

_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ ______________

I'm assuming you don't get gravity if you enclose your ship and stuff, right?

Though I can't say they won't add artificial gravity in later versions, one thing is for sure: There is no way to achieve any form of gravity in this game, in the current version.

how do you achieve titanium?

all i can find is cobalt and aluminum. i can't move up drills because there are no minerals.

Hah, this was my exact expirience when I first began. You're on a smaller starting asteroid, sadly. Quickly build a small prototype rocket and fly over to some much bigger asteroids! Eventually, you'll find Medium rocks in places of the asteroid rather than Light rocks. And in those medium rocks, you'll find: Uranium ore, Titanium ore, and Thulium. You're gonna need Thulium for the tier 2 weapons and drills, so keep hold of that.

I love you.

how many tons is a medium rock?
i found one 20,000 and one with 5000 both with the same light blue and yellow mineral i couldn't mine.

That yellow mineral is uranium ore, and the light blue is titanium. You should also find a green one under there, too... Anyway, it's Thulium.

Are those minerals in your inventory, or your hotbar? Machinery only responds to ores if it's inside of your REAL inventory. You probably already know this, but press C to open your inventory.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 02:53:01 PM by Grodus »

wait
so to make a mining tool to mine light blue ore, i 100% need light blue ore???

wtfff?

wait
so to make a mining tool to mine light blue ore, i 100% need light blue ore???

wtfff?
No? Your first upgrade costs like 16 iron + a normal iron drill, second is like the 2nd drill + 5 iron + 5 colbalt diamonds, and the tri-iron drill is 3 of the 3rd ones+like 16 more iron
no requirements for titanium in there, unless you're using the DarthNox item pack, that is.

and multiplayer would be sooooo awessoome aaaaagh. I've literally been playing this all day, probably 8 hours total today. I built the titanium station completely legit and then used duplication exploits to build this awesome frigate with the darthnox item pack because it's awesome. a 3x3x3 super reactor that ouputs 1200 power. I put in two of them to power my whole ship
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:28:07 PM by DaSord213 »

crap i just went into the recipe guide and realized my mistake. i thought the first drill built straight into the titanium drill and i completely forgot the second one.

welp off to a 20,000tn asteroid to mine crap for hours!

also does anybody know why random armor items start randomly showing up in my inventory? i don't consciously make them and it's cluttering everything.

wow i'm really confused about this game.

What does "TNs" mean? like after the distance of an asteroid is away from you

Also, does TNs not affect what the asteroid contains?

k so what the hell i have 15 titanium ingots and 3 powerful drills and there's no option in the craft bench for a tridrill :c

Has anyone tried doing realistic artificial gravity? Someone do this, build a normal station and have a room that you spin around very very very quickly with thrusters and see what happens.

im turning this crap off for tonight.
1- too addicting
2- cannot make tridrill for some reason.