Author Topic: I'm going to be a father in 7 1/2 months  (Read 18648 times)

you are such a weirdo lmfao

Well I mean, if you honestly didn't care at all, you wouldn't have posted, correct?
So you must have a small, small heart there inside you that felt something towards the thread.
So I appreciate it.

What's the first dumbest?
thisthisthisthisthis

However if there isn't a child, I still expect you to be gone when those 7 months are up, just pretend she gave birth and it's ruining your life.

Also, you posted this on a public forum. What were you expecting? 100% support? Post this on a christian forum and watch the stuff fly.
Same thing works here. Your gonna get mixed views.

And you still haven't answered me. Which girl did you impregnate, because whenever we talked you mentioned atleast 3 or 4 of them within the past two months, and never a steady relationship.
And don't say we haven't, because then I'll just get Prozy on here.
And if you say Prozy is a liar, I can quote you from my self drama where you admit to discussing these things with both prozy and I.

Which of 5 women am I missing out on now?

Sorry I didn't directly reply to your ~7 posts all calling me a liar, but okay here you go.
And truthfully, you not believing me, isn't going to change the fact I will be a father in 7 1/2 months, and I don't really want to argue with you over it.

I've already said I don't want 100% support, I appreciate the people who do support me, but I'm fine and love the others just as much.

I never said that I didn't talk to you about girl problems, but no you don't know everything there is to know about me and stop acting like you do.

I've actually talked to YOU about this girl before, it was a quite long time ago, on a fortwars server I do remember.  Since then, when we started dating, we left each other 2 times and returned, one of them being around the middle of summer, does this explain to you a little better?

So did OP use protection or not.

I myself did not, she was supposed to be on BC

>girl says she's on birth control
>birth control "fails"
It does happen.
Happened to me and my sister xD
it was a FUUUUU- moment.

Well I mean, if you honestly didn't care at all, you wouldn't have posted, correct?
So you must have a small, small heart there inside you that felt something towards the thread.
So I appreciate it.
caring enough to post =/= caring about you

creep

caring enough to post =/= caring about you

creep
Never said it did.

It does happen.
Happened to me and my sister xD
it was a FUUUUU- moment.
Shoulda used the brick.

Was it the one from the dance / prom thing?

furdle?
Why is everyone saying Furdle?
Does he have a child or something?

Should've worn some BCG's.

Birth Control Glasses

You'll never get laid wearing those.

once knew this pregnant girl

she was a FRESHMAN (9th grade)

is it to hard for girls to get birth control these days? there isnt an age limit, dont need parental permission or even their knowledge of it, and you dont even have to pay for it...

lazy kids

once knew this pregnant girl

when she was a FRESHMAN (9th grade)

The youngest girl to give birth was 5