Scribblenauts Megathread

Author Topic: Scribblenauts Megathread  (Read 13095 times)

« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:45:18 PM by 16-Bit »

Slug De-Winged Butterfly, and Brick Feces.

I'm riding a giant flying slug while holding a potato cannon. My clone is riding a flying snail. And between us is a pink, shiny, sparkly, bricked, ginormous, and some-other-things ash. I'm still vanilla playing vanilla

I found the ending early because I did all the object shards. During the credits, I noticed some developers. Afterwards, I made one:

"Moaning Jin Shin" + "Interact" = ...

i made one with edwin too did i ruin it yet

Can't wait for Scribblenauts unlimited on Wii U in europe

I take it I wouldn't need a supercomputer to run this game?

I take it I wouldn't need a supercomputer to run this game?
the graphics are a bit more needy than you might think in osme terms but most new computer i suspect would be capable

The game does have special graphical effects and it takes full use of modern technology to somehow much the simplicity look amazing. But you can lower the settings if need be.

I have pretty much the port of Super Scribblenauts on iPhone.
i really want scribblenauts unlimited uuuuuuuuuuugh

"The quest was to make his house festive for the holidays. I gave him this, and a bunch of Christmas things spawned... ._."

So no one has a custom avatar?

So no one has a custom avatar?

I wanted to make one, but the editor is intimidating. I'll do it last.

Edit: I'm trying to do it now, and I can't figure out anything. The buttons don't have captions, so I don't even know what most do. I want to add parts, add shapes, but I can't figure it out. I find painting and such... How do you do this?

Edit2: ... Why must you have the question mark clicked to see captions? In any case, how do you add parts, etc? I can only edit existing ones, or duplicate them. I want to make new shapes.

Edit3: ... Figuring it out. Don't get why they are stamps, but okay...

Edit4: This would be a lot easier if you didn't have to use something as a base. Make something where you select a body, arms, legs, head, etc. Then you add detail after defining these parts.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:12:15 PM by MegaScientifical »

confusion
Creating a custom character and making objects are the only two things I don't like in this game. It's so hard and technical.

I don't get it. Do you overlap Maxwell or whatever you're using with what you want? I want to get rid of everything and start over to make him look like Booker DeWitt:

http://images.wikia.com/bioshock/images/3/3c/BookEliz.jpg

Edit: I won't even show what I ended up with after giving up. Sufficed to say, here is what I made to relieve my anger: Third Degree Burns Man!

« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 09:19:28 PM by MegaScientifical »