Author Topic: Scribblenauts Megathread  (Read 13077 times)

The Editor is a pain in the ass to use.

The Editor is a pain in the ass to use.
5th Cell says its similar to their editor they use in-house, so yeah pretty hard when you first hear it, but it 's not even hard.

I feel like not playing this on a DS would take something away from it. However I may be wrong. Either way I want it.
The DS doesn't have object editor or the licensed characters. But it has something called a StreetPass (I think that's what its called) that lets people share solutions to levels and side-quests.

The DS doesn't have object editor or the licensed characters. But it has something called a StreetPass (I think that's what its called) that lets people share solutions to levels and side-quests.
i wasn't a fan of streetpass because i know it's a portable gaming console but i dont bring the damn thing out when i walk
and a suburb isn't as thriving as city ;-;

StreetPass is supposed to get little kids to walk around with expensive devices in populated areas so they not only get raped but robbed.

No really, I hate the idea. I think they conceived it as a way of getting children out of the house, but it ends up just a terrible idea in general.

5th Cell says its similar to their editor they use in-house, so yeah pretty hard when you first hear it, but it 's not even hard.

I cant even figure out how to use it. :C

StreetPass is supposed to get little kids to walk around with expensive devices in populated areas so they not only get raped but robbed.

No really, I hate the idea. I think they conceived it as a way of getting children out of the house, but it ends up just a terrible idea in general.

3DS's aren't even that popular to be of that worth.

But even though I used Streetpass many times, I just think it's rubbish. I haven't even been getting any hits at all within the past few months.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 04:14:31 PM by Isaac Fox »

On reddit, someone was kind enough to do their own game. We had to describe in detail why we liked our favorite games. He would pick 3 people that had what he was looking for. He let us pick which game on steam. He picked me and I picked Scribblenauts unlimited. :D

3DS's aren't even that popular to be of that worth.

But even though I used Streetpass many times, I just think it's rubbish. I haven't even been getting any hits at all within the past few months.

Well, if you where in japan...

Anyone know how to change the mount point of a animal? Does anyone know how to make it so an animal uses actual flames instead of the campfire flame for an attack?

when i get this im going to solve everyhing with dancing cthulhu

Does this game have high requirements at all? Like, if I can run Blockland fairly well on low settings, do I have any chance to run this? Or should I just wait until my desktop is fixed?

I was going to preorder it but I saw the 30 dollar price tag. It's probably worth it but I was still surprised by the price.

would someone be so kind as to buy me this :-(

Does this game have high requirements at all? Like, if I can run Blockland fairly well on low settings, do I have any chance to run this? Or should I just wait until my desktop is fixed?
Its not that much requirements.
I can run it with my crappy intel card but I get alot of slowdown, I can still play it though.