Clan[MotE]

Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 226309 times)

I almost jumped off of my chair when I saw that awesome build!  :cookieMonster:

Obviously Sniff couldn't help but give Smash some love for his new build. <3

I am never going afk in your server again!

I am never going afk in your server again!
lol

Great build.

I should get my app done in a week or so...

Mr. Sniffish

I noticed that too. Awesome isn't it?

I'd also like to point out that I was also afk when LH took this. xD

Man, Smash, to be honest, your style is starting to really get to me. It's always a base color, then maybe some shades of that, then a glowing blue or green or whathaveyou, then maybe some darker shades of that. All your builds share some resemblance and it's old and boring for me. In addition, your exterior shows some repetitiveness and most of it seems to have just been made up as your were working on it, as if you randomly placed some bricks together and patterened them across the wall. I don't really know how to put it. Although, I've got to say, I do commend you for always including interiors, something I never seem to get around to.

Man, Smash, to be honest, your style is starting to really get to me. It's always a base color, then maybe some shades of that, then a glowing blue or green or whathaveyou, then maybe some darker shades of that. All your builds share some resemblance and it's old and boring for me. In addition, your exterior shows some repetitiveness and most of it seems to have just been made up as your were working on it, as if you randomly placed some bricks together and patterened them across the wall. I don't really know how to put it. Although, I've got to say, I do commend you for always including interiors, something I never seem to get around to.
I do agree with both the thing about his build resemblance and the interiors thing, I suck at them

Although the color scheme reminds me of his Arctic Wheather Machine I will have to disagree with you.

Repetiveness would be considered a pattern, and as for it being made up as he goes, that's part of building.

I don't sit down at a table and draw out the specs of my next build, and I highly doubt you do either. You build
as you go and that, I can assume, is how anyone builds.

Tell me, when was the last time you randomely placed bricks looking for a pattern? He probably had two, three
maybe even four in mind when he first layed them.

This is entirely my opinion of your comment, it could be true, it could not. Either way I like the build Smash.

The build offers depth, detail, and the color scheme of course makes it look futuristic. Overall I don't like the colors but I do like the structure

Yeah I didn't mean 'made it up as he went' like that. That's why I included 'I don't really know how to put it' part after it. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that, well, for instance, the second level of the building appears as if he slapped some ramps and plates together and thought 'yeah that looks good enough' and then patterned it.

There are however some areas of the build that I think look fairly sharp, I.E. the section above the entrance and the tower-type thing on the roof in the center of the build. Aside from those and some others I can find many things I detest about the rest of the build. I don't know why, but I really just don't like this build.

Smash's build reminds me of a log cabin... i dunno

Mix it up, like I do. Make one style then do the complete opposite, that's what's fun about this game.

But that's up to you.

Bump to save from going into second page.