Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 226335 times)

imposter ID 4951 called Jungle Ranger.
he keeps saying hes in MotE but without tags.

Lastly, a lot of members need to grow up. 

I think I speak for everyone when I say Sensei is the epitome of who this sentence was directed at.

Really, Sensei is making a bad image of MotE. Spamming my thread, then showing up in my server for attention. Come on.

Really, Sensei is making a bad image of MotE. Spamming my thread, then showing up in my server for attention. Come on.
/b/ ruined Sensei.

/b/ ruined Sensei.

Not just Sensei either. There a ton of other friends on this forum that do nothing but  scavenge 4chan for "lulz" and then post it here (Monty).

How about making your own funny content instead of stealing stolen stuff from somewhere else you unoriginal bastard(s).

That's it children, spread the blame. That's what will fix this now. :P

Why am i banned for the reason:BLACKLIST

That's it children, spread the blame. That's what will fix this now. :P
QFT

You guys are doing a good job at showing your own immaturity, you guys need to get your ice cream together.

Purge² is already having the intended effect of weeding out the cancers in MotE.

CANCER THAT IS KILLING MOTE

4chan memes belong in 4chans, stop overusing them.

Why am i banned for the reason:BLACKLIST
Taking a guess here, are you blacklisted maybe?

Maybe ciber spy was inquiring as to why he was banned? The word 'ciber' isn't even in the blacklisted.txt file in the main post.

Also, please remove me from the members list. I am not in MotE.

Also, please remove me from the members list. I am not in MotE.
I don't think anyone has re-applied yet. It'll be updated eventually.