do u even lift???

Author Topic: do u even lift???  (Read 7234 times)

How would you know this?

I used to weigh 20KG during ill health.

I lift everyday, as weight lifting is my 2nd period class :3

I used to weigh 20KG during ill health.
20kg is loving beyond anorexic, the forget lol

I lift everyday, as weight lifting is my 2nd period class :3
how much do you lift?

I work out every day on school. Got loads of equipment there.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 07:46:01 AM by Dezcaban »

Its a waste of time if you prefer to be small, and not have large amounts of muscle.
(like me)
why the christ would you WANT to be small and weak?

I have a friend who does push ups every night+morning and his chest and arms are huge

Why would you think it doesn't work?!
calisthenics are fine to do regularly, but he'll plateau in no time if he hasn't already

if he was to bench press morning and night (and progressively load it, not any of this low weight high rep stuff) it'd absolutely forget him up
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:19:16 PM by Böltster »

"one-legged squats"

try it

I think the fact that I have a nick-name of "Three-Pie" (Which was "Two-Pie" last year but has since increased) is probably actually a good indicator of the lack of care I take to ensuring my personal fitness.

I've got friends who go to the gym but they don't seem to go very frequently. Yet some of them have multiple Gym memberships. Sounds like a waste of money to me.

I have a friend who does push ups every night+morning and his chest and arms are huge

Why would you think it doesn't work?!

A lot of people find it hard to believe but there are people with just such great genetics they can eat whatever they want and not even work out and look buff as forget. I know a guy that does 500 pushups a day and nothing else and he doesn't do them all at once he does them in various sets all throughout the day and his chest and arms are like Mr. Olympia status. I guarantee you if I do 500 pushups a day and nothing else nothing will happen and in fact I'd probably get weaker.

the only exercise i do really is just running around the house in circles and that doesn't really count but idk

the only exercise i do really is just running around the house in circles and that doesn't really count but idk
It works for doggies.

20kg is loving beyond anorexic, the forget lol

You missed the joke lol :c

anyway in response to the OP, i take it seriously and my current workout plan is a three day split (can go into more detail if requested)

monday: chest/tris, core
wednesday: back, biceps, forearms
friday: legs, shoulders, core

each day has a mix of compound exercises with one isolation exercise per muscle each session. i don't do cardio because my metabolism is as fast as forget and it'd burn off all the fuel i need to grow
pretty cool, keep it up.

ot: i prefer working out at home, with equipment mostly, but i can't afford it so i try pushups so often.