Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 145690 times)

Slender version doesn't work. Yes, I disabled Render.

Macguyverthehero maintains the slenderman version.

Ah, so my idea about red glowing eyes actually worked!

Slenderman Mod has been updated. If any of you are having problems, please download the new version.

-snip-

Reading that, I saw a 'list' mode. It sparked an idea; another fate that teleports you to a specifically named brick such as 'renderfate' or whatever. Just an idea; I don't want to overwork you, so don't do this unless you... Dunno.

Slenderman Mod has been updated. If any of you are having problems, please download the new version.
Does it work if you run Slenderman and Renderman together? i keep seeing renderman but no slenderman

Does it work if you run Slenderman and Renderman together? i keep seeing renderman but no slenderman
No.

Perhaps there could be an option that puts notes from victims of the renderman on walls, and rendey would protect them.
Also, maybe players could summon rendy with a command.
I'd also like a toggle killing and kill speed (so i can make render more like slender.)

A "Renderman Difficulty Level" would be nice. 1 (Players are yawning) to 5 (DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
Also an output event (player) to "incRender", which when toggled would increase the weight with which Render targeted the individual who set it off. Reset the increment amount when Render actually killed the player. This would allow for "Render Objects", so when someone was triggering the findables of the hunt, they'd get targeted more and more.
Finally, a possible "solo targeting", where it would increase the targeting weight if the target was alone.
Possibly a "scaling" that would cause Render to appear more often with more players on the server so that the chance of one given player being attacked by Render would be about the same.

A "Renderman Difficulty Level" would be nice. 1 (Players are yawning) to 5 (DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
Also an output event (player) to "incRender", which when toggled would increase the weight with which Render targeted the individual who set it off. Reset the increment amount when Render actually killed the player. This would allow for "Render Objects", so when someone was triggering the findables of the hunt, they'd get targeted more and more.
Finally, a possible "solo targeting", where it would increase the targeting weight if the target was alone.
Possibly a "scaling" that would cause Render to appear more often with more players on the server so that the chance of one given player being attacked by Render would be about the same.
Please add these!

A couple of these things are on the todo list, but i'll try the others.

Nice mod, if only renderman came out more, but it's still awesome  :cookieMonster:

does the vce mod conflict with this? if not, i have a good idea for a render map im gonna build :D

i dunno i was just making sure :c