Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 145681 times)

Have no idea what Slender one does :P
Basically the same thing other than Renderman being replaced with Senderman and the detector detects "static" instead of "glitch energy"

Have no idea what Slender one does :P

basically

slenderman is a huge ripoff of trilby's notes
this is a huge ripoff of prepper and some videos

:cookieMonster:

Is it normal to be attacked by 2-3 Rendermen at once? Does killing one make them more aggressive?

Is it normal to be attacked by 2-3 Rendermen at once? Does killing one make them more aggressive?
Varies and no. You cannot kill Rendermen unless you're running Event_Bots or Gamemode_Zombie or another mod that messes with the AIPlayer datablock class. As such, it's not supposed to happen at all, excepting possible kill events and fall damage bloopers.
Sometimes they do "mass attack" you.

I found a V19 copy in my folders. Gunna try the Renderman mod on Viano city. Wish me good luck.

I found a V19 copy in my folders. Gunna try the Renderman mod on Viano city. Wish me good luck.
gimme dat v19, bro
Varies and no. You cannot kill Rendermen unless you're running Event_Bots or Gamemode_Zombie or another mod that messes with the AIPlayer datablock class. As such, it's not supposed to happen at all, excepting possible kill events and fall damage bloopers.
Sometimes they do "mass attack" you.
Yeah, I have bot events and Left 4 Block enabled. The Renderman is close to being the deadliest game in Blockland, next to a few other bots.

why not v20
now that I think about, I would rather have this one. I'm guessing you have a copy?

now that I think about, I would rather have this one. I'm guessing you have a copy?

I have a copy somewhere. I'll look for it.

I have a copy somewhere. I'll look for it.
I love you, Port

sohomo nohomo

I dare you to change face to this (minus the text):

EDIT: Rendy is the lord of shadows!
DOUBLE EDIT:

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 09:33:42 PM by Lego lad »

Asdf, I had to update to V21...it kept asking me to update it, and if I did not, it will close it. :c. Port, got another copy? :3