The vicious cycle of a jail rp-And why they should be monitered

Author Topic: The vicious cycle of a jail rp-And why they should be monitered  (Read 3012 times)

Ok, so I joined a jail rp and in-fact. It was fun. Until this happened.

yeah, the guard "*Master Chief* (bl id: 31694) starts freekilling EVERYBODY, not a single prisoner survived his inability to play the game properly. Now, this wasn't really a cycle since one team was getting free/spawnkilled.
Then Kozak joined. He spawnkilled essentially every prisoner and then, when it was the prisoners turn to be guards. They started doing the same to "get back" at Kozak.

I left the server and it's a good guess that this is still happening. If there had been an admin, none of this would of happened. which is why you need to have admins on a jail rp.

Oh look it's still happening:

stuff, son. That's sad to play on a server with no active admins.

That's usually what happens with servers like that, when the admins leave all hell breaks loose,

Jail Escape games like this must always be monitored by an admin or it goes haywire.
In my opinion I dislike them overall though. With the exception of Pload's of course <3.

never seen this topic before

never seen this topic before

So it made sense to tell us this why....?

Not to be offensive but how is that having to do with what the OP is saying?

wat?

this topic or something close to it has been made 30+ times

this topic or something close to it has been made 30+ times
So it makes sense to post a unrelated and unnecessary post and just ignore the OP?

Hmm makes sense.

So it makes sense to post a unrelated and unnecessary post and just ignore the OP?

Hmm makes sense.
It's called sarcasm. Unfortunately nowadays you have to actually TELL people that you're being sarcastic, which kinda kills the joke tbh.

Jail Escape games like this must always be monitored by an admin or it goes haywire.
In my opinion I dislike them overall though. With the exception of Pload's of course <3.
This.

It's called sarcasm. Unfortunately nowadays you have to actually TELL people that you're being sarcastic, which kinda kills the joke tbh.
Yeah I realize it is sarcasm but it was pretty dismissive to the OP imo.

He basically said "Oh wow like I have never seen a thread like this(sarcasm)" which is just a slap in the face to OP.

i was on there earlier and freekilled with no weapon by the admin. i then got banned for freekilling after someone ran up to me with a weapon. best server ever 10/10

This always happens to Jail Rp's when it's not monitored.
Some Jail Rp's are fun, but when the admins leave theres
a loving storm of handicaps killing you as soon as you spawn.