Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 208827 times)

If misty shoal doesnt Appeal to you tell me what you want and I can possibly make it.

If misty shoal doesnt Appeal to you tell me what you want and I can possibly make it.

Its pretty fabulous, and multiple maps will obviously yield even more magical results.

How does this sound,

-a medium sized lumberyard wittgh a sawmill

-maybe something like a Mexican village in the desert

-a container ship

Anything else that you'd like?

How does this sound,

-a medium sized lumberyard wittgh a sawmill

-maybe something like a Mexican village in the desert

-a container ship

Anything else that you'd like?

For the record, I have saves of all of Quadilious's builds; because he has a tendency to loose them (and by tendency to loose them, I mean have his server crash while he's working on them), so I hold onto them lol.

Interesting Suggestions: Yaknow, areas people might actually fight over.
  • Massive Airship/Floating Fortress/Flying Battery
  • Oil Derek/Rig, GET DAT OIL AT DAT SEA BRAH
  • Nuclear launch silo/military base.

Granted misty Shoal would be good in and of itself anyways, these are just more fun things.

I've been meaning to make a proper oil rig for awhile.

Khain has been offline for a month now and I'm starting to worry, we still have a few models that I need, in-particular an LMG with a box/belt mag and a bullpup looking weapon. If anyone thinks they have the model making talents to mimick the current HK style, I would greatly appreciate your services.

Khain has been offline for a month now and I'm starting to worry, we still have a few models that I need, in-particular an LMG with a box/belt mag and a bullpup looking weapon. If anyone thinks they have the model making talents to mimick the current HK style, I would greatly appreciate your services.

i try

Im supposed to be doing art work but now i want to learn blender aahaghagpof 

okay i tried really hard

Is that a modern fg42

Is that a modern fg42
interesting guess but no
it's based loosely off of the M249 Para

FG42 was a German paratrooper rifle so I can see why they look similar.

FG42 was a German paratrooper rifle so I can see why they look similar.
well actually there is no wooden furniture or anything on the real gun lol all i really took from it were some proportions and the stock
the magazine is there because the M249 irl can actually feed from STANAG magazines along with its belt although it'd actually be canted like 45 degrees or so

but hey wishful thinking i like it ^_^

now I want to make the fg42 in blockland

(Insert doesn't know how to use blender whine here)

now I want to make the fg42 in blockland

(Insert doesn't know how to use blender whine here)

Dude modernized WW2 weapons, would be the stuff. Especially modernized German WW2 weapons.