Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 208796 times)

yes that's what I'm getting at, I just don't have the motivation and all I've learned is said few hot keys like rotate and e

try milkshape it's super easy

How many dollars is thatwhich one

Would make a joke about that one site but I'd get banned.

Also if I did make modern ww2 how does "H&K 40M" sound
Or just 40M I guess
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:02:02 PM by Badger »

i would just give it the original name or stuff like "MP 40M", etc.
but the idea of modernized weapons from past world wars sounds like a good idea that i'll keep in mind for when i become more diverse with my modeling skills
i still can't model a lot of things :(

THE PAST

MEETS THE FUTURE

woah crazy but i see triangulation on the first one ha

do drum mag, also which milk shape should I use again because there's several versions.

Oh my god a WW2 weapons upgrade...
I always wanted to do this irl, I have a barrel of the Stg44 and that's it ._.

do drum mag, also which milk shape should I use again because there's several versions.
you can use the latest version

uh there's multiple downloads on the sight from what I can see, maybe it was just too confusing for me at the moment.

I was stupid and didn't look hard enough, I'll try it out tonight.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:06:27 AM by Badger »

sorry for my inactiveness guys. i have a cousin who's in the hospital and needs care 24/7, i was with him in the accident so it's important that i be there and stuff to support him. also i've been studying a lot to get in college and other stuff so i don't have much time for blockland anymore as i used to, i promise to deliver something when things settle down. just not now sorry

also rykuta go back 2 script

u too hells

KHain what are the animation names for your gunnnsss, ASDF, the pump shotgun and the bolt sniper ARE NOT PRETTY ENOUGH BECAUSE THEYRE SOO STATIC.

KHain what are the animation names for your gunnnsss, ASDF, the pump shotgun and the bolt sniper ARE NOT PRETTY ENOUGH BECAUSE THEYRE SOO STATIC.
Then unstatic them. *Duh*

Then unstatic them. *Duh*
If you get me a .dts to .blend file converter so I can see what the animation names are, then by all means, I shall do this.

you could always just download shaper and import the DTS and look at all the animations although it'll probably crash 10 seconds in lool
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=185575.0