Debate best of Quality Service Server.

Poll

which one you like best the serivce server?

RTB Dedicated Hosting Service
Kaphost Blockland Servers

Author Topic: Debate best of Quality Service Server.  (Read 7718 times)

Haha, biased OP.
can't blame the OP for the poll results right now, that's only on your stuffty service lol

can't blame the OP for the poll results right now, that's only on your stuffty service lol
He refuses to allow the ability to change votes. His bias is so obvious.

After reading this I sat still for about 30 seconds deciding if you are trying to troll or if you're just that handicapped.

Like, there's a huge part of me that wants to sit down and explain to you how Furling's bias matters nothing at all, but the sane part gives up.

you would come up with excuses with 80% of voters against you lol

you would come up with excuses with 80% of voters against you lol
Is he seriously in that much denial, or is he taking the piss? I'm at a total loss.

After reading this I sat still for about 30 seconds deciding if you are trying to troll or if you're just that handicapped.

Like, there's a huge part of me that wants to sit down and explain to you how Furling's bias matters nothing at all, but the sane part gives up.
The poll will be hugely incorrect in a few days and Furling refuses to do anything about it. It doesn't even matter if my service upgrade isn't even better; the poll will change greatly.

The poll will be hugely incorrect in a few days and Furling refuses to do anything about it. It doesn't even matter if my service upgrade isn't even better; the poll will change greatly.
incorrect, I am not refused for anything else. If I reset the poll, you might have other chance to order winner are cheater! there no chance for change anything, once one time I made poll and that it.

incorrect, I am not refused for anything else. If I reset the poll, you might have other chance to order winner are cheater! there no chance for change anything, once one time I made poll and that it.
Confirmed bias and intentional poll skewing; this is not how to run a poll.

I'll be buying a service in February. If Kalphiter improves his service better than Lub's by then I'll buy more from him. If not, I'll move to Lub.

I'll be buying a service in February. If Kalphiter improves his service better than Lub's by then I'll buy more from him. If not, I'll move to Lub.
Just one reason why it's impossible to steal all of my clients.

Furling: the whole point of this thread is to debate; how the hell is it supposed to work correctly if people can't change their votes?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:56:45 PM by Kalphiter »

kalphiters service is now the leading blockland hosting provider

because he supports dwyane wade, see? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215927.0

yes dwyanewadephiter avatar told you he supports the ebst nba player

because he supports dwyane wade, see? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215927.0

what the forget

get out

steal
lol

Furling, go ahead and enable people to change their votes so that when Kalphiter is 80% behind again we can enjoy another more fanciful excuse for his shortcomings.

kalphiters service is now the leading blockland hosting provider

I'm more of a Kevin Durant fan.

Yeah cubelands, some people accidently voted for kaphfiters service