Tips on not getting banned

Author Topic: Tips on not getting banned  (Read 1993 times)

I guess I've been acting really dumb lately, I've been banned a couple times in the past couple months. i dont wanna end up perma'd
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216210.msg6149319#msg6149319
Tips if you can spare them.

Im always banned for being a bitch but I just am who I am u kno

im not to sure how a person gets banned. i dont think its possible.

Talk to a person who has been here for 3 years and hasn't had one ban.

When you are in an argument, just say what you need to say, see if anyone negotiates with you positively or negativity, if they don't, your job is finished. Move on to another thread.

Most importantly, WATCH OUT WHAT YOU SAY. Of course, there are ways of saying bannable things but getting by it by being mature and sincere about it.

Ban Way
"Just go forget off"

Sincere Way
"I simply think (and I am pretty sure many people can agree) in the nicest way I can say this, but please forget off."

Most of the time, you don't really need to be that offensive, unless it's someone like "we-know-who"

Hopefully, you actually took your time and read this instead of listen to all these ignorant smart-mouth posts. I'm trying to help you, as a friend. :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:27:53 PM by Trogtor »

Try being nicer. I was only banned twice, and one of those times was for a Roblox link. I think I'm pretty nice, so...

I guess I've been acting really dumb lately, I've been banned a couple times in the past couple months. i dont wanna end up perma'd
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216210.msg6149319#msg6149319
Tips if you can spare them.

Um.

Tip #1: Common sense.
vFollowing tips if you don't have this^
Tip #1.a: If you think you'll get banned for it, don't do it.
Tip #1.b: Don't be a richard. It doesn't matter if other people do it, because they know how.
Tip #1.c: If you even question whether or not it's a positive post, don't think of excuses to not get banned, just don't post it.
Tip #1.d: No one 'deserves it'. The rules do not bend in any special circumstance (for you).

Talk to a person who has been here for 3 years and hasn't had one ban.
Nah. I say the best learn from experience.

im not to sure how a person gets banned. i dont think its possible.
you got banned for piracy once :u

Try being nicer. I was only banned twice, and one of those times was for a Roblox link. I think I'm pretty nice, so...
I usually don't really mean things seriously, the most recent ban I was half joking.

Don't say anything anywhere and by lurking you are 99% guaranteed not to be banned

you got banned for piracy once :u

i dont recall. nothing like that is in my history.

I've been banned a few times. I supported zoneark, someone hacked me and posted a roblox link, uhh
that's it actually :o
be nice

I've never been banned, but then again I lurk a lot. As far as I can tell, as long as you aren't being an ass and somewhat intelligent/tactful about your posts you don't have anything to worry about.

Um.

Tip #1: Common sense.
vFollowing tips if you don't have this^
Tip #1.a: If you think you'll get banned for it, don't do it.
Tip #1.b: Don't be a richard. It doesn't matter if other people do it, because they know how.
Tip #1.c: If you even question whether or not it's a positive post, don't think of excuses to not get banned, just don't post it.
Tip #1.d: No one 'deserves it'. The rules do not bend in any special circumstance (for you).

Nah. I say the best learn from experience.

^that too.

Also, sarcasm doesn't translate to text well. Best to avoid it, or use italics when sensible.