Author Topic: Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"  (Read 15357 times)

omfg same hahah
Im a year older than you :D
Even people my own age do this. It's more of a maturity thing than an age thing, but you never hear about adults doing this.

it's called "shock value" and he wants it.

He's yet to discover the world outside inflatable snakees and bar brawls. Give it some time.

on the topic of USA v.s. UK, i looked at the charts/listened to the songs in the US and UK top 40

kept 6 songs in the USA top 40's

kept 32 songs in the UK top 40's

i swear to god there was some terrible music on the USA's top 40

furdle has every right to act superior to americans when it comes to musical taste but making fun of dead children is a bit cynical

yeah to be fair, the states play some really stuff music lol

yeah to be fair, the states play some really stuff music lol

i'm an american and i approve of this statement

Not that I agree with Furdle in any way, shape or form, but stuff like this shouldn't be national. This was personal. Yes, it is great that everyone is ending help and relief, and yes it is horrible that this happened. Shoving cameras and microphones in peoples faces and blasting it across the nation is not helping.

We need a more elegant process for these things.

Furdle, of the little amount of respect I had for you.

That's now officially gone. You're such a piece of stuff.

As much as I hate the jihad, if 28 little jihad children were shot to death in cold blood, i'd feel bad about it.

lol you have your chat censored

What an starfish.

Sounds just like Furdle, thinks 911 is funny as well. I have absolutely no respect for him anymore.

Hey, Furdle, guess what, a man got arrested today for saluting the guy who massacred all those kids, he's going to court tomorrow!

You're so damn lucky you're not in the US right now.