Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"

Author Topic: Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"  (Read 15022 times)

Hey, Furdle, guess what, a man got arrested today for saluting the guy who massacred all those kids, he's going to court tomorrow!

that is completely loving handicapped

it is fully within his rights to salute anyone

Hey, Furdle, guess what, a man got arrested today for saluting the guy who massacred all those kids, he's going to court tomorrow!

You're so damn lucky you're not in the US right now.

link please

What kind of awful country do you wish we lived in, seriously. THIS GUY IS SAYING SOMETHING THAT HURTS MY FELINGS! SEND HIM TO PRISON

No no no, not all British people act like this, if I acted like this, I'd probably be shot for being such a twat.
And besides, I couldn't laugh at this kind of incident, it's like the Columbine shooting.

He makes me ashamed to be Biritish

Somebody should go strangle furdle until he passes out.

[no-edit]

for? havent broke any rules of this forum or any in-game rules

User was banned for this post

well that's 25% of our problems eliminated.. for now.

I still don't see what him being British and this incident have in common...

He has piss-stained teeth?

Doubt it.

I see how this is no different from Holocaust or 9/11 jokes except for the fact its very recent. There is a lot of off-color humor and you're going to have to get used to it

Also, you got trolled hard

He asked me about if I found it funny. He said there was a funny drama. What an idiot.

You guys over reacted

And a memorial with 28 graves? That's loving disrespectful

You guys over reacted

I don't see how it's disrespectful, but it's pretty loving silly, since it's not even like it's a popular server.

You guys over reacted

This post made no sense.