Poll

Should we add Boss Dark Demon for Boss Battles? (Discussed here)

Yes
16 (80%)
No
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Visolator's Server - Mini-Games [Dev Mode]  (Read 28638 times)

We are working on things a bit here
PUBLIC
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 01:54:48 PM by Redconer »

1. Blockland ID: 33576 (Name: -Lightning-)
2. Reason why you would want to be admin: I want to help out with the Maps (Terrain).
3. Must have 4 recommendations: Jitank (BL_ID: 21822) Shadeymatt (BL_ID 32618) The Night (BL_ID 13701) The Raven (BL_ID 13105)
4. How will you use admin: I'm good with dealing with noobs so i wont automaticly ban them. I will help build terrain (good with terrain). I'm good with VCE but i can help some on new bosses. I hope you will recommend me. my email JacobBouchillon@gmail.com.

Got a lot of players today, about 22.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 11:08:37 PM by Advanced Bot »

Super Admin Application:
1. Blockland ID: 38424 (Name: Trifornt)
2. Reason why you want to be Super Admin: I wish to help out the Boss Battles server even more.
3. Must have 1 recommendation: Aura(30228), John98(9095), SilicionCactus(22088), BrickCake(29856)
4. How will you use admin: I pledge to follow all rules on the server, AGAIN! I have been admin for a while and I've helped out the server a lot. I guarantee you the server is safe under my control and so you are able to take breaks. If you ever need something done, you can sit back and I'll wire it all up for you and all you have to do is have a nice time using it! I will work for you as hard as I can and I am active on the server. I will not attack players and I will be intelligent while settling a dispute. I swear to always put administration first and never go to play the game until every last bit of things are fixed and ready. I swear under my law that I will not abuse my admins rights, and I swear if I gain the admin rights, then this day forth your server will improve.

Hey, try using this beta version of Slayer and tell me if it fixes your point issues.

http://greekmods.webs.com/mods/Gamemode_Slayer/Downloads/release_Beta/Gamemode_Slayer.zip

I don't have any issues with Points, only he do-
wait, nope. I have many issues with points.
I hope the beta will fix it.

The beta still does not fix the points, they still reset after each round..
It works, I had to reset for it to fully work

Now I just need it to save when you leave. It has a problem with that.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:43:57 AM by Advanced Bot »

Slayer doesn't save points when you leave the game - there are different mods that do that.

Slayer doesn't save points when you leave the game - there are different mods that do that.

Yes I know. I am trying to fix the point saver. But I guess it have to save the score files as .cs since they will not execute.

Server crashed right now :/

Yea I know, I can't turn it back on because the server IP says Agent Offline....
Back Online.
Down again!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:31:46 PM by Advanced Bot »

A new map would be bad because of where I placed bosses, you'd have to relocate all of them.
New classes would mean new bosses, which I am uncomfortable about.
Then there are a bunch of things involving classes.
I think a few edits to the map but not a COMPLETELY new map would be best.

Where is this website? I would like to have a look.

A new map would be bad because of where I placed bosses, you'd have to relocate all of them.
New classes would mean new bosses, which I am uncomfortable about.
Then there are a bunch of things involving classes.
I think a few edits to the map but not a COMPLETELY new map would be best.

A new map would really be nice, although I have only played a few times on this server, my brother uses my account and loves this server. New classes, new bosses, new maps. That would be awesome.