Author Topic: Webster, NY Shooting - Two Firefighters Shot and Killed at a fire.  (Read 10606 times)

Hah, gun controll.

Tell me again how criminals obey laws..

Dunno why Americans are so obsessed with guns... It's evident on this forum, kids pretending they know all about all types of guns, discussing them, saying how much they love shooting - it's scary, no wonder you have such a sick problem in the states.

Dunno why Americans are so obsessed with guns... It's evident on this forum, kids pretending they know all about all types of guns, discussing them, saying how much they love shooting - it's scary, no wonder you have such a sick problem in the states.
I've never heard anybody say they love shooting things, unless it's hunting, and assuming all Americans are like that is pretty tribal.

I've never heard anybody say they love shooting things, unless it's hunting, and assuming all Americans are like that is pretty tribal.
How is it tribal? Let me just see how many mass shootings there has been in the rest of the world... oh look barely any. It's a fact that Americans are too obsessed with guns, not an opinion or a "tribal" comment.

How is it tribal? Let me just see how many mass shootings there has been in the rest of the world... oh look barely any. It's a fact that Americans are too obsessed with guns, not an opinion or a "tribal" comment.
I don't see how it is a fact that most Americans are 'obsessed' with guns, and calling it that is ridiculous. I think it's just that there are too many psychopaths here that think they can do whatever because it's America.

I don't see how it is a fact that most Americans are 'obsessed' with guns, and calling it that is ridiculous.
Oh right then, all these shootings and articles on gun ownership in the US must just be made up then, I'll write to the newspapers now and get them to check their sources.

I don't see how it is a fact that most Americans are 'obsessed' with guns, and calling it that is ridiculous.
Lub's right.

I just don't see how so many Americans are obsessed with guns when I live in the south, which seems to be stereotyped the most, and I don't know a single person obsessed with guns.

I just don't see how so many Americans are obsessed with guns when I live in the south, which seems to be stereotyped the most, and I don't know a single person obsessed with guns.
Yes, obviously there isn't a gun obsession in the US because some guy in the south doesn't know anyone obsessed with a gun.

I just don't see how so many Americans are obsessed with guns when I live in the south, which seems to be stereotyped the most, and I don't know a single person obsessed with guns.
Just look at this thread,

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216975.0

Kids growing up around guns and thinking knowing all about them is cool is nothing but dangerous.

Yes, obviously there isn't a gun obsession in the US because some guy in the south doesn't know anyone obsessed with a gun.
Again I think it's silly to say so many people are 'obsessed,' I mean sure there's kids that are kind of obsessed for Call of Duty and stuff, but it's usually harmless. Honestly I just can't really see it and can't agree.

Just look at this thread,

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216975.0

Kids growing up around guns and thinking knowing all about them is cool is nothing but dangerous.
Alright, a couple of people on the forum represent the Southern states of America?

Again I think it's silly to say so many people are 'obsessed,' I mean sure there's kids that are kind of obsessed for Call of Duty and stuff, but it's usually harmless. Honestly I just can't really see it and can't agree.


Not dangerous at all!

Gosh, doing much better than those socialist commie European left-wing countries!

Alright, a couple of people on the forum represent the Southern states of America?
No he's thinking that people like that are all over America, and that there is a dangerous obsession with guns.

Not sure how anyone can sit in this thread and deny that America has a serious gun problem after the recent events, the ignorance is disgusting. Innocent people are dying because normal people think that owning guns is normal, it's sickening.

Lol at that picture just posted, most of the top countries still live in mud huts.