Author Topic: Webster, NY Shooting - Two Firefighters Shot and Killed at a fire.  (Read 10605 times)

and if the criminal didnt have easy access to guns that would probably lower the chances of that even happening substantially. giving everyone a gun isnt at all a reasonable solution to stopping shootings. anyone with half a brain knows that wouldnt work.
I don't think you realize strict gun laws won't stop determined psychopaths from getting guns.

But the fact that so many shootings happen obviously shows you have a problem without a doubt.

These shootings don't happen all the time, but when they do the media hypes them for months making the problem seem much larger.

You're ignoring the problem though. The fact you have to own guns to defend yourself from your sick and broken society is awful.
Crime spawns from things like unemployment to psychological stress. What, you think any human being is a goodguy? Why do we bother to arm law enforcement or even have law enforcement to begin with if we live in such a carefree world.

I honestly think it's sick you continue to defend gun ownership, guess I must be weird. I have nothing else to say in this topic, I think anyone who cares so much about guns is disturbing.

I honestly think it's sick you continue to defend gun ownership, guess I must be weird. I have nothing else to say in this topic, I think anyone who cares so much about guns is disturbing.
Alright then, stay cozy.
and if the criminal didnt have easy access to guns that would probably lower the chances of that even happening substantially. giving everyone a gun isnt at all a reasonable solution to stopping shootings. anyone with half a brain knows that wouldnt work.
The fact that there are so many in this country that disagree with you probably means that it's agreed that your solution isn't the reasonable one.

I don't think you realize strict gun laws won't stop determined psychopaths from getting guns.
more horrible assumptions. i dont think you realize if every town in america didnt have 10 gunstores in it then the chance of that "determined psychopath" from even getting a gun is almost nil. dont even try to deny it, because the UK seems to have it going for them.

people seem to forget that the shooters in all these cases aren't criminals and have no criminal connections
if they couldn't get a gun legally, they wouldn't know where to go to get one

more horrible assumptions. i dont think you realize if every town in america didnt have 10 gunstores in it then the chance of that "determined psychopath" from even getting a gun is almost nil. dont even try to deny it, because the UK seems to have it going for them.
There are many other ways criminals could get guns. Sure, a bit less gun stores would help but there's not much we can do to stop criminals from getting guns. At least if more people had guns we could defend ourselves.

more horrible assumptions. i dont think you realize if every town in america didnt have 10 gunstores in it then the chance of that "determined psychopath" from even getting a gun is almost nil. dont even try to deny it, because the UK seems to have it going for them.
Gunstores or not, again, the determined pyschopath that maintains even a lick of intelligence knows those aren't the only sources. Again, what is stopping the psycho from getting an illegal weapon.
people seem to forget that the shooters in all these cases aren't criminals and have no criminal connections
if they couldn't get a gun legally, they wouldn't know where to go to get one
And this children is called underestimating a human being.

There are many other ways criminals could get guns. Sure, a bit less gun stores would help but there's not much we can do to stop criminals from getting guns. At least if more people had guns we could defend ourselves.
lol thats just incredibly stupid. how would giving guns to potential criminals work better then making it 10x harder for them to obtain? what a joke lol.

Gunstores or not, again, the determined pyschopath that maintains even a lick of intelligence knows those aren't the only sources. Again, what is stopping the psycho from getting an illegal weapon.
Guess your "determined psychopaths" must be different to ours, cant remember last time I heard about a mass shooting in the UK.

more horrible assumptions. i dont think you realize if every town in america didnt have 10 gunstores in it then the chance of that "determined psychopath" from even getting a gun is almost nil. dont even try to deny it, because the UK seems to have it going for them.
this
the UK does it really well
as well as Spain, Chile, you name it :L
Gunstores or not, again, the determined pyschopath that maintains even a lick of intelligence knows those aren't the only sources. Again, what is stopping the psycho from getting an illegal weapon.
okay so what are tons of other countries doing right lol

lol thats just incredibly stupid. how would giving guns to potential criminals work better then making it 10x harder for them to obtain? what a joke lol.
Alright first of all calling all of my arguments stupid and blowing them off seemingly without considering them is stupid. Also, if the guns got in the hands of potential criminals, people could protect themselves rather than become defenseless.
this
the UK does it really well
as well as Spain, Chile, you name it :Lokay so what are tons of other countries doing right lol
I just think there's more crazy motherforgeters, but I don't know.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 01:39:49 PM by Kimon »

I wouldn't say a lot America is obsessed with guns more than other countries.
I would say America is more obsessed with killing people WITH the guns though.

Before you say there isn't a difference I'd say there is. Canada has the exact same gun laws as America and has (I think) more guns than America as a whole. It is a gun-loving country I think but they only have a couple of gun kills a year, compared to America where it's in the 10,000's (if I recall correctly).

it's also just plainly NOT in the best interest of an illegal arms dealer to sell to someone who's crazy
crazy guy kills someone, police investigate, leads to illegal arms dealer..

And this children is called underestimating a human being.
no, it's called the way things work, as evidenced by many other countries. could you please grow up and have an argument like a semi-mature person, instead of throwing around all that condescending bullstuff?