Author Topic: Blockland is dying  (Read 20022 times)

Wouldn't that make you a entrepreneur ?

You can't just leave it at man-whore can you?

girls have it so easy. and so do minorities.

thats it! i want to be a black girl in the states!
so many government benefits and the bar for social standards is kept so low.

i don't have to look good, or be smart, and life will work out easy.

This is where I begin to question the unity here, only yesterday I was quite proud to be part of this community, but the last two pages have changed that. Grow up guys, this little squabble isn't worth the time.

Aye. This thread is lulzy.

This is where I begin to question the unity here, only yesterday I was quite proud to be part of this community, but the last two pages have changed that. Grow up guys, this little squabble isn't worth the time.
ayw

*crys

I dont get bigheaded just because i have some success nerding out on the internet.

god forbid the kid manages a little failing filehosting site and deems himself god of the community. put him on the spot once, and you see the child come out.
*claps*

What the forget are we talking about?

Blockland is not dieing. And if so, death is only the beginning.

well yeah, has this guy ever seen retail servers? theres more action then ever on blockland. and duh 0002 servers are dieing, who didnt see that happening.

I dont get bigheaded just because i have some success nerding out on the internet.

god forbid the kid manages a little failing filehosting site and deems himself god of the community. put him on the spot once, and you see the child come out.
*claps*
Actually, before dreamhost killed my account, my site's activity was growing by the day.  If you want evidence, I'll find out if my graphs are still uploaded.

You're still a self-proclaimed forum troll.

well yeah, has this guy ever seen retail servers? theres more action then ever on blockland. and duh 0002 servers are dieing, who didnt see that happening.

QFT, because qwertyuiopas is stupid.