Author Topic: Blockland is dying  (Read 20454 times)

You're still a self-proclaimed forum troll.
Your Point?

I found the graph for the monthly activity (If you remember my site was taken down at the end of July.

If that's what you call failing, you need to go back to school.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 07:13:52 PM by BJway_Bandit »

That's what I call Epic Win.

Badspot

• Administrator
You appear to have overlooked a small portion of the graph.  I have labeled and cropped it for easier reading. 

Badspot

• Administrator
Also back on topic...

You appear to have overlooked a small portion of my post
I found the graph for the monthly activity (If you remember my site was taken down at the end of July.
I've went ahead and put the area in bold for you.

Also back on topic...

Oh lawdy lawdy where did it go wrong?! D:

You appear to have overlooked a small portion of my post
I've went ahead and put the area in bold for you.

How is that still not failing? Yes you were getting higher page views, but then it got taken down. Is that not fail?

EDIT: Yes, your service was growing pretty big, getting good hits, but IIRC it was taken down because of people uploading illegal content. Wouldn't it really be impossible to monitor that with all the files you must have uploaded?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 08:12:33 PM by Pimpin »

Failure involves it being accessible but not being accessed.  Also, the page views and site visits were going up.

Also back on topic...

I lol'd.

Tis Uber proof that Blockland is dead.

NAWT.

Failure involves it being accessible but not being accessed.  Also, the page views and site visits were going up.

Oh, maybe the failure that you and Bisjac or whatever were arguing over, but the website itself fails in its current state for being unusable.

the site doesn't even exist right now.  It can't be used in it's current state because there isn't anything to use.

Also back on topic...

Lol, my sis's server's in there.
(Neo) Naes Draw (IS) Aesome(?) build /zombie server
near the top.

Why can't some of you just except that some people prefer 0002? Why not just let us post our pictures in the Gallery section?

It's not a matter of choice, you can't even download 0002 anymore, and pisses us off when you post your crappy low quality pics.

It is a matter of choice. I can give you a link to download 0002 RTB right now.