Author Topic: Blockland is dying  (Read 20017 times)

Can you guys just quit bitching about who is the bigger business man?
/thread

/thread
technically, Mocheeze wins by default.  He is the only actual business man who replied. 

business = product or service. i offer kind of both depends how you want to call product.

But i don't understand your point now. only insults?
Whatever if you think shopping online is dumb, fine.
But i make great money at little effort. Offering the service to factories by selling products for them, and offering cheap prices for stuff the buyers would rather not go to some "middle man" high markup store for.
thats a tri-win situation. everyone is happy but you :)

/thread

im not competing with him, he makes $0 with a service that don't even work. not really my concern. i just had to speak up after seeing enough of his high and mighty fail he keeps bringing here.

My service works provided it is infact uploaded.  You were the one that brought up the service in this topic so you're beating a dead horse.

It isnt dieing, but im still mad about the datablock limit holding me back from making thousands of gun variations.
i myself have found a nifty solution to this so that the Lazor Weapon Set wont spam full of repeated and renamed datablocks :D

and onto the second derailment of this topic:
i originally had a long detailed statement but... i realise bjway, you will just choose to say that i am a noob at life and do not know what i am talking about... we're both only 16 so you cant say you know more than me for age, and i have been through more stuff than anyone my age should have gone through at this point in their lives.. no i am not saying that my life sucks mroe than anyone, im jsut saying that i know people shouldnt have to deal with what goes on nowadays. for some reason modern philosophy tells us to live so we can work, rather than work so we can live. if bisjac bought a ferrari with his money from his job, then say a construction worker bought the same model car as bisjac for the same price, also with his own money, who is the better person in the end? the both have the same things jsut different matters of acheiving them. why is it that you choose to criticize the lifestyles of those who are on the forums? why do you choose to judge us so?

I had no plans of criticizing you.  But I criticize Bisjac because, if you look back on some of his posts he proves he just wants a free ride.  He admits to wanting to have a reason to milk the tax payers through welfare.  Streams become crooked by taking the path of the least resistance, so do people.

he proves he just wants a free ride.  He admits to wanting to have a reason to milk the tax payers through welfare.

what the hell are you talking about? welfare and tax payers? when did i say any of that PLEASE quote it.
I earn all my own money and pay out tons of taxes for it. free ride indeed, there is work involved you know.

lol have you ever paid taxes kid? your not rdy for a argument about milking things yet. as your still under your parents.

OMG MY STREAMS BEEN ABUSING WELFARE!?!?!?*takes out shotgun*

there is nothing wrong with a easier route in life. should you find one, then of course use it, why work harder for the same reward? life is to short to waste time.

Grats this is the lol topic of the weekend!

Ah ha ha, Drama never ceases to fail! or... Never ceases to not fail :D

I make money by selling love, does that make me a businessman?

It makes you a manwhore/businessman.