Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)

Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14797 times)

Server should be Offline.
Someone go convince TheStranger to renew the server...
Ideas for what the server can be? Vote, or Post an idea!

APPLICATIONS and APPEALS
Admin Application
Do you like the server enough to where you want to help out? Fill out this application!

Name:
BL_ID:
Recently Online/Online Servers with Previous Experience (And Names) (One for mod, Three for Admin, Five for SA):
Recommendations: (Two for Mod, Four for Admin, Six for Super Admin)
How will you use this position?:
Why do you think you're suited for this position?:
Timezone:
Hours per Day:
What position are you trying to get (Moderator, Admin, SA) (NOT Co-Host. I already have two.)

Remember, the meat of the application is your reasons, but don't forget, reccomendations are important too.

2 edits Max.

SCORING GUIDE
Applications are now scored using a scoring guide.
This means that there is a certain amount of points you must acquire before becoming admin.
I will usually score this myself, but I will consult TheStranger for higher reputation (Super admin).
The scoring guide is as follows :

Experience: 10 points maximum
Recommendations: 10 points maximum
How will you use this position?: 60 points maximum
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: 60 points maximum
All other factors are required but will earn you no points.

SCORE REQUIRED
Moderator - 50
Admin - 80
Super Admin - 130

This guide may be subject to change in the future.

Sample Application
Name: Agent Blue
BL_ID: 26544
Servers with Previous Experience: Visolator's Boss Battles, Blendi's Lab/Space RPs, Wrapperup's AOKE Grapple Knife TDM
Recommendations: TheStranger, Rival, Laze Quicksman, Wrapperup
How will you use this position?: [Reasons]
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: [Reasons]
Timezone: United States Eastern Time
Hours per Day: Half to One
What position are you trying to get: Admin

TIPS FOR APPLICATION
These are designed to help reduce the number of applications that do not qualify for even thirty points.
1. Follow the format posted above. If you do not use the format, your application will not be read.
2. Don't second guess yourself in an application. This means that you should not have any first-person thoughts. Things like "I want to be admin so I can modify scripts - wait no i want to event - ok i will do both" will take points off. I will correct it when I score it, for future applications.
3. Don't post fake recommendations. I have several admins who can and will check your recommendations.
4. Have grammar. If your application sounds like "lol i wnt tu be maindmn bset 1 out thar hurr durr" we will shoot it down, no questions asked.
5. Don't think you're going to build an arena or script the entire game. Moderators are made to make sure there are no troublemakers. Admins can ban people and leave the minigame to fix bugs. Super admins are the only ones who might build, script, or event. Having a higher reputation is hard work, but it rewards.
6. Reread your application. If you don't spend time on your application, you won't spend time as an admin.
7. Provide sufficient reasons. One sentence of reason is usually not enough to even get you a moderator status.
8. Do not say you are going to spend twelve hours on my server every day. This is the most annoying part I find in an application. See my application where it says "half to one". That is realistic. If you say you are going to spend ten hours on my server, I will not take it seriously, and will assume you are immature with no idea what sort of commitment you are making.

Appeals
Appeals are things that must be brought up to the forums. There are three types - Ban, Un-Ban, and Revoke Admin.
All of these must be taken seriously. Trying to give false reasons to de-admin an admin or ban someone is often resulted in a long ban. This applies to admins.

Ban Appeals
Is someone causing major grief on the server? Answer this with true reasons and s/he might be banned.

Player ID :
Player Name :
Your ID :
Your Player Name :
What has this player done? :
Who supports you? :
How majorly did this affect gameplay? :
Screenshot of actions, if possible -

Un-Ban Appeals
Do you feel a player was banned unnecessarily? Fill this out.

The Banned Person's ID :
The Banned Person's Username :
Your ID :
Your Username :
Why do you feel he/she was banned unfairly? :
Who supports you?
Who banned the player?
Screenshot of actions, if possible -

Revoke Admin Form
Has an admin abused his/her? Does s/he need his/her admin revoked? Fill this out.

Admin's ID :
Admin's Username :
Your ID :
Your Username :
What has this admin done? :
Other Notes :
Who supports you? :
Screenshot / Picture, if possible :

PLEASE ELABORATE YOUR APPEAL
If we see reasons like "he wes annuying" or "he breaking rooles", we will shoot down your appeal, no questions asked.

IF YOUR REASONS ARE INVALID YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO A BAN
We take these things seriously.
NOTE : These may take days to answer. Hopefully one of my admins can message me about it before it is too late.

Donations
Coming soon...

Changelog
1/9/13 - Added new appeals to the post - ban appeals, un-ban, un-admin appeals.
1/22/13 - Polling NetherWolf's admin revoking.
2/1/13 - Revoked NetherWolf's admin.
2/1/13 - TheStranger bought 30 more days for the server. Lets make good use of this time...
3/6/13 - The server is still down. Message to TheStranger - We need more time!
3/25/13 - Added a new scoring guide to the admin applications. Please reply to this topic if you believe this scoring guide is necessary on the appeals.
3/25/13 - Improvised the topic a little.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 12:01:12 PM by Azure »

Perhaps some pictures could be nice, Unless you're still working on this.

Name:Radioactive Mace
BL_ID:28093
Servers with Previous Experience (And Names) (Mod: None, Admin: 3, SA: 5):
Kong123's, Trifront's, Delcon's, 3 Admin Server 3's, Eepos', Atomic Lance's, BlockLandNoob's, Brixmon's, Datablock's, Farmer's, SGT.Nuke The Whales, Whocares99, Visolators.
Recommendations (Mod: 2, Admin: 4, SA: 6):
Agent Blue, BlocklandNoob,*R@NDOM*,The Red Spartan
How will you use this position?:
I will be on nearly everyday and try to stop those agressive trolling freekillers, or other types of scum rulebreakers.
I will add things and maybe, just for fun, might do jokes.
(example:picnic blanket with food in the middle of the hallway)
I have been admin on many servers, many were appreciative of what I did.
Timezone:
Eastern Daylight Times
Hours per Day:
2-4
What position are you trying to get (Moderator, Admin, SA):Admin
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:01:19 AM by Hansome dude »

--Radioactive Mace

Accepted, but roughly. If you want a higher position, I suggest improving reasons.

Name:
Outpact
BL_ID:
Servers with Previous Experience:
MagmaBloom's, coolojd123's, Dion20535.
Recommendations:
Agent Blue, Redconer, MagmaBloom and cooljd123.
How will I use this position?:
I am a respective Admin. I can warn people from freekilling, spamming and other things that are against the rules. I can build/fix bugs for the server. (Doors not working, ect.) I've been a good admin throughout some servers, and will try my best to stop rulebreakers. I can come here everyday.
I am respective (as said) and am not abusive, ive been admining for the servers. I can stop fake votekickers from votekicking others.
Timezone:
Eastern Daylight Times
Hours per Day:
1 and half - 2 hours
What position are you trying to get:
Admin
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 09:58:12 AM by Areeb1002 »

--outpact

Accepted, but lacks much info to be accepted for any higher positions. Count yourself lucky I know you.

--Outpact (admin)

Very denied, you need a lot more info / reasons.

--Outpact, edit 2

Accepted, but note, you used all of your edits. You can not become Super Admin anytime soon.

Admin Application

Name: General R

Bl_ID: 16882

Servers with previous Experience:
Visolator's(Super Admin) Handling difficult situations
Earthle's(Super Admin) Eventing
Chillax's(Super Admin) Moderating
TheFemalePyro's(Admin) Moderating and Eventing
WhiteBoy's(Admin) Building/Eventing
iBlok's(Moderator) Moderating

Recommendations:
Chillax(36782)
TheFemalePyro(25412)
Dr. Diep(16235)
Earthle(9179)
loveymexi(26926)
Quontos(17189)
Sgt.NukeTheWhale(31466)
WhiteBoy(23422)
Redconer(33688)

How would I use this position: I would use this position by moderating the server with the best of my actions, knowing that administrating is not really a reward, but a big responsibility. One way I would use this is if there are people fighting over freekilling and a cheap kill, I could settle them down by muting them/banning them(if you have /mute). Another way I would use this position is by helping anyone on the server by answering their questions, fixing an event bug, or even watching over the whole server if you are gone.

Why do I think i'm suited for this position? Why I think i'm suited for my position is i'm known to handle difficult situations very well, and be a helpful, trustful moderator. I've never abused my admins rights once, and if I ever do, i'm willing to take a revoke and a ban.

Timezone: Central Standard Time (U.S.)

Hours per day: 2 hours on average.

What position am I trying for: Admin

(Thank you for your time)

--General R

Accepted, but you wont control the server anytime soon, I have co - hosts for that, if needed.

--General R

Accepted, but you wont control the server anytime soon, I have co - hosts for that, if needed.
Thank you.

Name: Jalenharvey
BL_ID: 3535
Servers with Previous Experience: Kong's Jailbreak, Position: Admin
Recommendations TomTom(3694)
Servbot(15064)
.357 Magnum(20635)
Darren(7893)

How will you use this position?: I will try to be on as long as i can to stop the fiends that try to ruin every normal person's gaming experience. No one likes someone who is a total asshat and prevents them from playing a game they know and love! this server deserves to be enjoyed by all who come, and hopefully no one will interfere with that.
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I think im suited because when i read rules, I know precisely how to go by them and follow them. I want to make sure these rules are followed by every blocklander, so everyone can have a great jailbreak experience.
Timezone: Central
Hours per Day: 3 or 4 hours a day, depending on schedule
What position are you trying to get: Admin.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 02:55:57 PM by Jalenharvey »

Name: Jalenharvey
BL_ID: 3535
Servers with Previous Experience: Kong's Jailbreak, Position: Admin
Recommendations TomTom(3694)
How will you use this position?: I will try to be on as long as i can to stop the fiends that try to ruin every normal person's gaming experience. No one likes someone who is a total asshat and prevents them from playing a game they know and love! this server deserves to be enjoyed by all who come, and hopefully no one will interfere with that.
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I think im suited because when i read rules, I know precisely how to go by them and follow them. I want to make sure these rules are followed by every blocklander, so everyone can have a great jailbreak experience.
Timezone: Central
Hours per Day: 3 or 4 hours a day, depending on schedule
What position are you trying to get: Admin.
Weak Recommendations and not enough previous experience, in my opinion(Just Quoting, not actually denying).

Weak Recommendations and not enough previous experience, in my opinion(Just Quoting, not actually denying).

I know, the admins on the server i admin'd on rarely come on so i cant remember most of them