Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14446 times)

Name-Brokenstar
BL-ID-22175
Hours-1-2 hours a day depending on what day it is
Reason-I would like to be admin because I find sometimes your server can get a little bit rough when admins are not there and I would also like to be on your admin list in case you ever needed help building on to the jail or with eventing. If I am made admin, I will be happy to help with building and other requirements. I have been admin at many servers including Jorgur's and lots more.

Netherwolf spamming a BUTTLOAD

Name-Brokenstar
BL-ID-22175
Reason-I would like to be admin because I find sometimes your server can get a little bit rough when admins are not there and I would also like to be on your admin list in case you ever needed help building on to the jail or with eventing. If I am made admin, I will be happy to help with building and other requirements. I have been admin at many servers including Jorgur's and lots more.
Holy stuff no, I have seen you on the server, and you act like a total douche.

Netherwolf spamming even MORE

... More abuse blah blah balh

Name-Brokenstar
BL-ID-22175

I agree, in my opinion, I would say no with the lack of details, plus, there are no recommendations.

Why are people still doing admin apps? It's pretty loving stupid considering how easy it is to lie on these things. Sure I mean some proof is always there. But everyone lies. Do not ever make an admin application thingy

Ever
Again.

Why did I even admin Pirate (Netherwolf)? Does he only abuse when I am not on?
Post more pictures.

Why did I even admin Pirate (Netherwolf)? Does he only abuse when I am not on?
Post more pictures.
Yes, this is true. He acts all smart when your online, and the second your off, he abuses like NOTHIN. Lol, he tried to talk me into recommending him for Super Admin. Also, I will post more pictures if he's on.

Oh, and by the way. He built in the jail without permission. He made changes to the Admin room, and also built some "Yellow-Zone".

Oh, and by the way. He built in the jail without permission. He made changes to the Admin room, and also built some "Yellow-Zone".

I never knew that....I built in the jail without permission, but then I took it out because Agent Blue added that rule. It is still out of the jail, but I want to know if I can add it to the jail as a prop.

Remove vote-kick and get more moderators im tired of getting kicked for accidental free kills and killing prisoners for going into resttricted areas then them crying over it is abused so much.

Like christ i gave every prisoner a warning shot to go to the yellow zone then some blockhead free kills everoyne gets kicked THEN THEY THINK I HELPED HIM AND I GET VOTE KICKED FOR THE 5TH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

To - Netherwolf
Delete. The. Yellow. Zone.
Don't. Fiddle. With. The. Admin. Room... It is for SAs.
Read. The. Friken. Welcome. Message. Again.
You will not. Become. SA. At. This. Rate.
Continue, and you get admin revoked.
Is that clear, NetherWolf?

To - Netherwolf
Delete. The. Yellow. Zone.
Don't. Fiddle. With. The. Admin. Room... It is for SAs.
Read. The. Friken. Welcome. Message. Again.
You will not. Become. SA. At. This. Rate.
Continue, and you get admin revoked.
Is that clear, NetherWolf?

Why. So. Many. Periods?