Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14840 times)

---Application Stuff---

I doubt I'll be accepted.

Why would you even put that there?

CO-HOST:

Inactive

Beep Beep Boop

:nes:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:10:58 AM by LazeQuicksman »

NOTICE

I know I have not been on the forum post in a month. Checking it [after Laze Quicksman implied], I see most of you voted for a new Boss Battles.

However, I will not build one yet.

Until there are more votes and a reasonable difference, I will continue building something else that RockRaider24 suggested.

Also, the Dedicated Server ran out of time. Let's rack up enough replies to get TheStranger convinced.

One last thing - please stop building so much crap on our development servers. It drives me insane. Eventually I will password the development servers if this gets any worse.

- Agent Blue                                                                  

*EDIT*
I am going to ask my closest admins what they think we should do.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 03:57:15 PM by Azure »

I'm going to delay the server in general. I am helping Visolator, XanTron, and other hosts with their games.

I have reset the voting to two options -

Boss Battles

Other

Our server is offline, and we cannot buy a new one yet. I will ask TheStranger to attempt to get a donation system running.

I will continuously post small messages here, generally to keep the poll active.
If you have a topic to suggest...
SUGGEST IT DANGIT.

-Agent Blue

Bump.
We need more voters. :panda:

I am going to stop my boss battles since everyone is planning to do one. I will do something interesting instead. Also, I can help you script, the bosses to have them based on players if you continue to do this.

stop having admin applications
back in my day, we had to earn admin instead of lying "filling" out applications

Name: TheKid
BL_ID: 20589
Servers with Previous Experience: Brotatoe's, (Super Admin) Arekan's, (Admin) Tezuni's JAIL ROLEPLAY, (Moderator) Hawk's Renderman Survival, (Super Admin) Dr. Zegobob's, (Admin) GR8DAYSETH's. (Super Admin)
Recommendations: Meteor, Zay, Amir, Saxophone
How will you use this position?: I can give out advice, try and fix pieces of the game that are broken, and answer questions.
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I think the server is interesting to play, and I'd like to help moderate.
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Hours per Day: Seven+
What position are you trying to get: Admin
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 07:05:10 PM by TheKid »

Servers with Previous Experience: Brotatoe's, (Super Admin) Arekan's, (Admin) Tezuni's JAIL ROLEPLAY, (Moderator) Hawk's Renderman Survival, (Super Admin) Dr. Zegobob's, (Admin) GR8DAYSETH's. (Super Admin)
Recommendations: Meteor, Zay, Amir, Saxophone
How will you use this position?: I can give out advice, try and fix pieces of the game that are broken, and answer questions.
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I think the server is interesting to play, and I'd like to help moderate.

At least you didn't just say: "I can kick freekillers and such"
I Approve of this App. However we have plenty admins i think.

Servers with Previous Experience: Brotatoe's, (Super Admin) Arekan's, (Admin) Tezuni's JAIL ROLEPLAY, (Moderator) Hawk's Renderman Survival, (Super Admin) Dr. Zegobob's, (Admin) GR8DAYSETH's. (Super Admin)100%
Recommendations: Meteor, Zay, Amir, Saxophone100%
How will you use this position?: I can give out advice, try and fix pieces of the game that are broken, and answer questions.25%
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I think the server is interesting to play, and I'd like to help moderate.20%

Recommendations and experience is nice. "How will you use this position" and "Why do you think you're suited for this position" was very bare. Therefore, denied.
I'm going to do something like Visolator does, where I score the app.
Let's say the player needs... 80 points to qualify for admin.

Experience = 10 pts max
Recommendations = 10 pts max
How you will use this position = 60 pts max
Why do you think you're suited for this position = 60 pts max

So, let me score this...

Experience = 10 pts
Reccomendations = 10 pts
How you will use this position = 15 pts
Why do you think you are suited = 10 pts
Therefore, this guy gets a score of 45.
*clap*

Already voted, sorry  :panda:

Probably the last time. This isn't getting anywhere. I'll have to make a poll elsewhere.