Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14716 times)

Lololol,I just got banned for eight minutes for being blamed of freekilling.
I was like. LOL REALLY?!  XD

Omg,This like 38,000 bl id killed some prisoner near me and I got blamed for it
Can I fill out a thing to ban the guy who blamed me!?

I will be making reports for my server in case crap like this happens. Also, some bl id's over 40000 can be a real ass.

Yeah, the thing to revoke NetherWolf's admin was a good idea

Yeah, the thing to revoke NetherWolf's admin was a good idea

Yes. He slapped my like 20 times in a row. Also, he was spamming, and abusing the minigame.

So we need a poll to revoke NetherWolf's admin then?

Yes. The good thing is is that a lot of people on the server think I am one of the best admins :)

Thank god it was only 8 minutes.Anyway,What's happening with NetherWolf?!!?! I don't now what's happening with him.

Thank god it was only 8 minutes.Anyway,What's happening with NetherWolf?!!?! I don't now what's happening with him.
He thinks that admin is just like normal players, like you can do whatever you want. He's trying to pressure me into not revoking him, even though we have multiple witnesses.

Name:Pngu12970

BL_ID:33962

Recently Online/Online Servers with Previous Experience (And Names) (Mod: None, Admin: 1, SA: 3):My Render Forest(maxed at 28 players once(Host),Doomdogprimes Jail RP(down(admin),Haydz clan server(SA),=Torin='s server when its up,

Recommendations (Mod: 0, Admin: 0, SA: 7):Super Cookie(33963),Exphiser919(33986),Haydz(16125),Doomdogprime(19148),=Torin=(36499),Creepa(34125),Online(used to be Marathon(35457)

How will you use this position?:I have good experience in administrating servers such as my own and i will ban anyone who is annoying other people and/or freekilling.I will cancel votekicks that people start just because they hate someone. i will also help players if they need it and much more.

Why do you think you're suited for this position?:It might not seem that i have administrated at many servers but i have dealt with difficult situations such as big fights on my server and that and administrating other servers has given me alot of practise and i will always do my best to be a good moderator.

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Hours per Day:Around 30mins-6 hours(except i go out)

What position are you trying to get (Moderator, Admin, SA):Moderator

I doubt I'll be accepted.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:01:37 PM by Pngu12970 »

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 03:58:25 PM by Pngu12970 »

Netherwolf spamming a BUTTLOAD
yes i asked that and that was my answer from him

The cases against Netherwolf are dropped.
In an act of jealosy and rage, he perma-banned himself.

and came back

That just made my day.

Happy in the chairs to replace the ones in admin room made by me

Oops, I guess he perferred his throne after his head was stuck in the chair