Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14723 times)

Name: Gizmo
BL_ID: 12815
Application for: Super Admin

Servers with Previous Experience:

DAProb's Bubbs Twains [Admin]
Comr4de's Space RP [Super Admin]
Eepos Jail RP [Super Admin]
Glass' Trench Wars [Admin]
Jasa's CRP [Admin]
Jorgur's Dogfight [Admin]
KINEX's Vehicle Wars [Admin]
Nasoa's Kart Racing [Admin]
Pass' Neighborhood TDM [Admin]
Pecon7's Boss Battles [Admin]
Surburb's Jail RP [Admin]
Wizzard's Dogfight [Admin]

Recommendations:

- Pecon7
- Lugnut
- Greek2Me
- Fastlex
- Darren
- KINEX
- Comr4de
- Bones4
- Mr.Doom
- Marioguy0
- Ipquarx
- Sylvanor
- Lalam

How will you use this position?:
     In general I would like Super Admin for control over the server as well as the other admins, because I have looked through some of the other apps and I could see some of your selected admins abusing such power. Also with Super Admin I would hope my opinion would carry more weight which would ultimately help improve the server. Of course I will watch over the server and do as any admin should, as expected.

Why do you think you're suited for this position?:
     As shown by my amount of experience and recommendations, people trust me and have benefited from me being admin on their servers. I feel as though I am trustworthy and am able to handle such a high position on your server.

Timezone:
     Central

Hours per Day:
     2-6
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:20:51 PM by Gizmo. »

NOTICE ---

Thanks to RTB terminating our server without notice, we don't have a proper save of the jail.

Generally, the server will be abandoned until we find a new topic.

If you have an idea for the server, posting it here would be appriceated.

Admin stuff -

As of when this was posted, the server has no purpose, but hopefully I can keep up with admin applications.

Accepted - Gizmo. I would have accepted you anyways but because I have seen you on Pecon7's it seems like you can handle most arguments.

I would add more detail to this notice, but I am using my Kindle Fire.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 04:32:42 PM by Azure »

Apparently some admins on your server hate for no reason. I don't know what I did.

oh well he just forgot me then. i thought he recommended me. it was just a misunderstanding.
If he doesn't recommend you, Don't post it. Now, you just dropped chances dramatically.

Azure,You never did reply to my post for admin.

Azure,You never did reply to my post for admin.

Maybe we don't require admins at the moment?

Maybe we don't require admins at the moment?

I did look at the admin list, quite a few, regardless a response is always nice.

The server should be offline by tomorrow, as of 2/1/13.

Until I can encourage TheStranger to buy more time, any dev servers will be hosted on my laptop.

Remember to vote on the poll! We don't need a warehouse server.

The server should be offline by tomorrow, as of 2/1/13.

Until I can encourage TheStranger to buy more time, any dev servers will be hosted on my laptop.

Remember to vote on the poll! We don't need a warehouse server.

I may buy some more time. Just don't ask me at 6 AM again...

Edit: Bought one more month. You're welcome.

I may buy some more time. Just don't ask me at 6 AM again...

Edit: Bought one more month. You're welcome.

Thanks.

Name:Pngu12970

BL_ID:33962

Recently Online/Online Servers with Previous Experience (And Names) (Mod: None, Admin: 1, SA: 3):My Render Forest(maxed at 28 players once(Host),Doomdogprimes Jail RP(down(admin),Haydz clan server(SA),=Torin='s server when its up,

Recommendations (Mod: 0, Admin: 0, SA: 7):Super Cookie(33963),Exphiser919(33986),Haydz(16125),Doomdogprime(19148),=Torin=(36499),Creepa(34125),Online(used to be Marathon(35457)

How will you use this position?:I have good experience in administrating servers such as my own and i will ban anyone who is annoying other people and/or freekilling.I will cancel votekicks that people start just because they hate someone. i will also help players if they need it and much more.

Why do you think you're suited for this position?:It might not seem that i have administrated at many servers but i have dealt with difficult situations such as big fights on my server and that and administrating other servers has given me alot of practise and i will always do my best to be a good moderator.

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Hours per Day:Around 30mins-6 hours(except i go out)

What position are you trying to get (Moderator, Admin, SA):Moderator

I doubt I'll be accepted.

In my opinion, this isn't a good try, need more info for tha-- Wait, nevermind, you are applying for Moderator, :L

My opinions for these i saw in a ROW!

Heres a touching story...

Name:John
BL_ID:24656
How will you use this position?:To prevent rule breakers and all the such.
Servers with Previous Experience (And Names) (Mod: None, Admin: 3, SA: 5):Studmuffen's Jail RP,Tezuni's Jail RP,WrapperUp's City RPG
Recommendations (Mod: 2, Admin: 4, SA: 6):Vietmidget,Studmuffen
Why do you think you're suited for this position?:I have had lot's of experience moderating on servers especially Jail RP's like Studmuffens and Tezuni's I am a very dedicated person who strives to achieve excellence.
Timezone:EST
Hours per Day:2-4
What position are you trying to get (Moderator, Admin, SA) Moderator.
Denied...

Name: OfficerKenny

BL_ID: 37651
Servers with Previous Experience (and names) (Mod:1, Admin:1, SA:none): kewlkid's prison escape, Lake5's renderman hunt, and Armani's server

Recommendations: I am sorry to say that everyone thinks im an Alt and no one recommended me

How will you use this position?: I will use this position to help the server in any way, shape or form; I will try and catch freekillers when there is no admin on

Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I think im a trustful admin, and i like to usually wake up early and play BL and when there is usually nuisances in the server with no admin, i will be there 

Timezone: United States Eastern Time
Hours per Day: 1-4

What position are you trying to get: Admin, or moderator (if you have the mod) whichever

DENIED!

Name: Danielmoya

BLID:30983

Recently online/online servers with experience(and name)Mod: None Admin SA...

Graystreak Falling plataforms, SA. Mr.Beats falling plataforms, SA.

Reccomendations: Graystreak.

how will you use this position?: Really carefully.

How will you use this position?: very good, helping people when they need it and kicking freekillers. And kicking Rulebreakers too.

Timezone: Spain, North

Hours per day: 1-7 . (if i dont need to get to work)

What `position are you trying to get: Mod or admin.

loving GODDAMN DENIED! (x3 Combo)

The End.

Name:Pngu12970

BL_ID:33962

Recently Online/Online Servers with Previous Experience (And Names) (Mod: None, Admin: 1, SA: 3):My Render Forest(maxed at 28 players once(Host),Doomdogprimes Jail RP(down(admin),Haydz clan server(SA),=Torin='s server when its up,

Recommendations (Mod: 0, Admin: 0, SA: 7):Super Cookie(33963),Exphiser919(33986),Haydz(16125),Doomdogprime(19148),=Torin=(36499),Creepa(34125),Online(used to be Marathon(35457)

How will you use this position?:I have good experience in administrating servers such as my own and i will ban anyone who is annoying other people and/or freekilling.I will cancel votekicks that people start just because they hate someone. i will also help players if they need it and much more.

Why do you think you're suited for this position?:It might not seem that i have administrated at many servers but i have dealt with difficult situations such as big fights on my server and that and administrating other servers has given me alot of practise and i will always do my best to be a good moderator.

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Hours per Day:Around 30mins-6 hours(except i go out)

What position are you trying to get (Moderator, Admin, SA):Moderator

TACTICAL DENY

Well, okay then, there goes 100% of your chances.

Managed to get 7 other people onto the server today :cookieMonster:
 -Fexlar